Chapter Twenty Nine

"Remove your shirts and tops." Thaddeus orders the volunteers.

They quickly disrobe and stand firmly.

"This is your last chance... this is no movie, there is nothing romantic or fascinating about our kind, humans... if you wish to leave, step out now!" Dendera yells.

None of the volunteers budge though they do begin to tremble.

"Very well, Ari... you may begin." She looks over and says to Ari.

Ari drops his coat to the ground smiling, his well developed abdomen and chest flex as he stretches back and forth. He holds his forearm up to his mouth and bites it ripping into his flesh violently. His eyes grow wild faintly glowing, the pain and blood trigger his transformation.

The volunteers faces tremble and shake as they see Ari's body begin to sweat and bulge, it pops and cracks as bones break. He becomes disfigured as he growls and shouts in pain, flesh rips and tears as it falls to the floor in splats.

Dendera looks over at Serah, "You take the left side I'll take the right." Dendera says as her eyes become green and red.

Serah's eyes also change as fangs rip through her gums spilling saliva onto her clothes.

"Wolf volunteers take a step back!" Dendera yells through a blood lust voice as Thaddeus moves in also in vampire transformation.

Ari finished with his transformation causes several volunteers to urinate themselves, others close their eyes. Some begin to pray in various languages while the rest quite literally hold one another. Ari approaches the first volunteer with heavy footsteps, a female brunette Israeli Defense member. Her eyes are closed as she repeats a prayer over and over.

Ari opens his jaws as his wolf breath blows through razor sharp two inch fangs and into her face. He roars loudly causing the woman to tremble where she stands, though she does not move. Ari violently closes his massive jaws around her shoulder; his mouth covers her from back to chest as blood spills onto the floor and she screams in agony.

He shakes, ripping slightly trying to control himself as he salivates into her blood allowing the two to mix. Ari releases the now unconscious woman as she falls to the floor, he moves on to the next volunteer. Dendera, Thaddeus and Serah also move from soldier to soldier plunging their fangs into necks allowing venom and saliva to soak into open wounds. The process continues for a long while until all the soldiers lie on the ground unconscious or weak from pain.

After more than an hour Ari transforms back into human form, his body covered with the blood of others, he has a look of satisfaction on his face. Dendera begins throwing blood packets on the ground in front of the soon to be new vampires.

Another two hours goes by and the wolf volunteers begin to scream in pain, once the virus is deep within them the pain from the bites triggers their first transformation. The same brutal painful process takes place as dozens of brand new werewolves roll on the ground struggling to get their footing on a blood soaked warehouse floor. Ari stands in front of the exit waiting with proud eyes.

The wolves begin snapping at one another as savage, untrained and undisciplined rage takes over. Soon they begin to look at the vampire fledglings as food, Ari must step in.

"Here, my new brothers and sisters here!" Ari yells as he opens a couple of the body bags allowing the scent to catch their brand new wolf noses.

They run, some slipping in the blood underneath their heavy muscular bodies as they reach their meals. They tear and rip into them as Daylen and the others watch ribs crack between powerful jaws while flesh is ripped off and swallowed whole.