Chapter 101

The very next day, Kara and Barry were able to get an appointment with Kara's real estate agent friend, who was now showing them the house she'd given Kara a pamphlet for.

"Huh, this is actually one of those places that looks as nice as the brochure." Kara said.

"Oh yeah, we're not one of those firms who glamorizes a dump and then unloads it on an unknowing customer." Nicole, the real estate agent, said.

"Good." Barry said.

"Especially with clients as high profile as you." Nicole said.

"Okay then, let's move on." Kara said and Nicole nodded as she led them inside the house.

"This is the main floor. We'll start with the kitchen." Nicole said as she led them into the kitchen.

"As you can see, it's pretty open floor plan, since the kitchen is directly next to the living room and has very clear visibility, so that way you'll have perfect sight of any little ones you might have in the future." Nicole said.

"I think we should focus on getting married first." Kara said and Nicole chuckled.

"I was just saying for the future." Nicole assured her.

"Good." Kara said.

"The laundry room is also on this floor, along with a dining room and along with an additional room that you could turn into an office, along with a half bathroom." Nicole said.

"It looks nice." Kara said.

"Can we see upstairs?" Barry asked and Nicole nodded as she led them upstairs.

"There are 5 bedrooms, including the master bedroom, which is right here." Nicole said as she showed them into the bedroom.

"This room is bigger than our current living room." Barry said.

"Is that a good thing?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, it is." Barry said.

After Nicole showed them the rest of the top floor, which included 4 spare bedrooms, all of which had adjoining bathrooms and so far, they were liking what they were seeing.

"Next up, I'll show you the basement." Nicole said as she led them down the house's basement.

"This place is nice." Kara said.

"You could turn the basement into a man cave or when you have kids, a playroom, anything you want really." Nicole said.

"Not sure I wanted him to think of this place as a man cave, but it is a nice basement." Kara said and Barry smiled.

"Not a bad idea." Barry said.

"Can we please see the yard now?" Kara asked.

"Of course." Nicole said as she showed them back upstairs.

"As I told Kara, you have a very decent sized pool, along with a jacuzzi hot tub." Nicole said.

"We can definitely put that to use." Barry said.

"Get your head out of gutter, we're in public." Kara said as she smacked her fiance in the head.

"Relax, I've heard much more offensive things than that." Nicole assured her.

"Still, he needs to be a bit more tactful." Kara said.

"This yard is huge." Barry said, quickly changing the topic.

"Yes, it's about 2 square acres, all of which is relatively private, since like you said when we talked Kara, you wanted a place that was very private, the gate surrounds the entire perimeter and if you buy the place, I'll tell you how to set the code." Nicole said.

"I think we've seen enough." Kara said as she looked at her fiance, who nodded, thinking the same thing as her.

"So, should I give you some time or?" Nicole asked hopefully.

"We'll take it." Barry and Kara said at the same time.

"Great, then why don't we head back to my office to fill out the paperwork?" Nicole said.

"Let's go." Kara said and Nicole smiled.

I know this might be a bit disappointing, but I realize that I haven't really focused much on Barry and Kara's relationship until now, despite it being the main relationship of the stories, so I'm trying to focus more on it. But don't worry, there will be plenty more action left to come, since I've only just begun to get into the Zoom arc.