Chapter 132

Ralph Dibny was currently sitting in his office covering the night shift for Star Labs security when suddenly, he noticed a blip in the security grid. And by a blip, it meant the entire system had somehow been taken down in the storage archives.

"Well that's not suspicious at all." Ralph said as he hit the button in his office that immediately sent a signal to the police. A nice function Barry had added in when he'd start upgrading Star Labs' security, before heading to investigate it himself.

When Ralph arrived at the storage vault, he placed his hand on the pad, since every high security room in the building had DNA scanners.

After the pad lit up green, the door opened to reveal 2 criminals inside the vault.

"Well, looky here. The night watcher here to save the day." Leonard Snart said with a grin.

"Leonard Snart." Ralph said as he moved to grab his walkie when Snart shot it.

"No backup for you little hero." Snart said.

"Can I please roast him boss?" Mick Rory asked as he held out his heat gun.

"Be my guest." Snart said and Rory grinned as he fired his gun, with Ralph just barely managed to get out of the way in time.

"How'd you get in here?" Ralph asked.

"You should tell your boss to be more careful with who they hire. I have to admit though this place was the biggest challenge of my career." Snart said.

"You won't get what you came for." Ralph said.

"And who's going to stop us, you?" Snart asked as a few other crooks arrived.

"Have you loaded the tech into the truck?" Snart asked.

"Yes sir, the driver's all set to head out." the crook said.

"Then so are we. But before you go, take care of that redundancy." Snart said.

"Yes sir Mr. Snart." the guy said as he took out his gun and before Ralph could even pull out his weapon, the shots were fired and he was certain this was it. However, to his surprise, when the bullets hit him, they didn't hurt. To Ralph's shock, they actually seemed to bounce right off him like was made of rubber and back at the crooks.

"What the?" Ralph asked.

"He's a meta." Snart said.

"That makes this fun." Rory said.

"How did I do that?" Ralph said in disbelief, since he had no idea how he'd suddenly become a meta.

"Don't know, don't care, all I know is that you're getting in the way of our biggest score yet." Snart sneered as he fired his cold gun at Ralph, who this time somehow managed to squeeze himself down into the floor, dodging the blast.

"It's like I'm made of rubber." Ralph said, wondering how he could use that to get out of his current situation.

"Funny, I thought a metahuman would put up more of a fight." Snart said and Ralph sighed.

"Well, careful what you ask for." Ralph said as he really hoped what he was about to do worked as he threw his arm out in a punch and to his relief, it worked as his arm stretched out and actually struck a punch against Snart.

"Interesting. But can you control it?" Snart asked as Ralph tried to reel his arm back in, but it didn't work.

"What the?" Ralph asked and Snart smiled.

"I thought not." Snart said as he aimed his gun at Ralph's arm, but suddenly, there was a gust of wind and a flash of lightning and suddenly, Snart, Rory, the rest of their crew and even the driver, who was revealed to be Lisa Snart were tied up as Flash and Supergirl appeared in the room, the cargo they'd already stolen was back at their feet.

"Luckily for him, we do." Flash said.

"Flash, I knew sooner or later I'd run into you. That's why we stole the guns." Snart said.

"I know, these are Mercury Labs prototype temperature based guns." Flash said.

"The CCPD are on their way, but it looks like we should probably give this guy some help now." Supergirl said and Flash nodded as he looked at Ralph.

"What the hell is happening to me?" Ralph asked.

"Nothing that can't be treated. But you're gonna have to put this on." Flash said as he held out a blindfold.

"Does it look like I can really put it on?" Ralph asked, since he understood that these heroes were probably taking him to their base and they were trying to keep its location a secret, but considering one of his arms was least twice then length it should be, he couldn't exactly put a blindfold on.

"Fair point." Flash said as he put the blindfold on Ralph.

"Go, I'll talk to the cops." Supergirl said and Flash nodded as he grabbed Ralph and sped out towards the base while she moved to talk to the police.