Ax Man

It was Thanksgiving week and I was leaving the music building for the evening. There were rumors going around about an ax murderer on the loose, people were vanishing left and right. I thought everyone was a dumbass. So I go out to the car alone anyway. I notice the car is unlocked and get a weird vibe. Suddenly a guy is walking toward my car in a white lab coat with an ax in his hand. He has really messy hair and pale white skin. Lowkey the joker without that creepy smile.

I find a way to get the car open and Liza, my roommate, is already in the passenger seat waiting for me. I put the key in the ignition and it won't start. The guy is at the window now and knocks. For some dumbass reason, I rolled the window down to see what he wanted. He asked me to follow him. He got into his car and we drove to some secret lab base. 

He led us into a small interrogation room and locked the door. He explained that he brought us here because we were the only Stetson students left that weren't terrified of the ax man and that he wanted to test our fear responses for science reasons. Liza was skeptical, but my Taraus ass was flattered and 100% down.

He hooked us up to these electrical machines and did a bunch of tests, but then the lights went off. I felt a pain in my ribs. He had stabbed me. I fought my way out of the restraints and punched him in the face. I helped Liza out too. We kicked the crap outta him and fled out the window as an ass ton of alarms went off. 

Guards rushed towards us from everywhere. We ran like crazy, hoped the 10ft fence, and bolted to the car. I fumbled for the keys in my pocket as the guards came closer. Liza was screaming at me the entire time. I finally got it unlocked and we drove away as fast as we could.

Then we pulled into a Dunkin Donuts drive-thru.