Daniel and Lillith (2)

(Okay, so the dreams with Daniel and Lillith are VERY graphic and VERY sinister. If you're squeamish to reading about blood or can be triggered by self-harm and suicide then please skip these dreams. There are 3 reoccurring dreams of them that I've had since middle school.)

"Daniel, leave me alone!" I yelled as my 'friend' pulled at my hair. He was driving me crazy. Daniel was a few inches taller than me, has dark brown hair that looked like he should be in a boyband, and bright green eyes. He always picked on me and tried to get me to follow him to wherever she was.

I tried to walk away towards my group of friends that I saw on the other side of the courtyard. They were waving at me and seemed excited to see me. My best friend, Janellis, looked concerned though. She could tell whenever I was seeing Daniel. No one else could but me.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

"Chelsea you have to go, she's expecting you."

"No," I growled in response and tried to pull away from him. He let out a maniacal laugh that was so loud it hurt my ears and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"You really think you're that tough Chelsea? Really," he whispered into my ear. It sent shivers of fear down my spine. "You're helpless without us Chelsea, and you deserve everything she gives you. You know that," he grinned as my head hung low. I couldn't help but feel he was right. I felt his body shifting in front of me, a sure sign that he was winning. When I looked up he had morphed into my mother.

"Come on sweetie, she's waiting for you," he spoke in my mom's sweet voice. I began to cry. I knew it wasn't my mom but he made her look and sound so realistic. Why would my mom be doing this to me?

I started to back away when her eyes went black. She grabbed me and he shifted back to himself, the first time he'd ever done it before my eyes. My 'friend' Daniel was no longer there either, she had consumed him.

"You will do as I say you worthless little girl, or it will only get worse."

The bell rang and as the crowds filed around us I was able to sneak away to theater class. I sat in the very back, trying to hide my overwhelming anxiety from the others. We were each getting called up to recite a monologue. My best friend was called and she went up to perform. As I was watching her, I saw her eyes go black just like my mom's had. I realized it wasn't really her as Daniel shifted once again before me. I screamed, receiving weird looks from my classmates. I could hear the teacher faintly asking if I was okay but I just kept staring at Daniel as he got closer and closer.

"Ask to go to the bathroom," he instructed. And I listened. He smiled as stood and walked to the bathroom, and once there he locked me in. It was pitch black and I could feel her eyes on me. Suddenly the lights turned on, and there she stood; a black mass of god knows what, who goes by the name of Lilith. I saw her eyes beneath the black cloud; they were yellow and piercing, almost like a snake. As I looked into them she consumed me, and I did as I was told.

On the sink, I saw a razor and knew instantly she wanted me to pick it up. I stared into her eyes as she willed me to bring it to my wrist. As I made the first cut I screamed again. I could hear muffled banging on the door behind me. I cried as I continued to harm myself while Lilith watched in pleasure.

Suddenly I was facing the mirror, Lilith floating behind me. I saw her black as night hand reached over my head and pull my eyes open. My tears turned into blood as the lights in the bathroom flickered. The banging on the door became more and more faint as my eyes themselves turned red. She began to laugh as she threw me to the ground. Before I knew it her cloud surrounded me, and it was pitch black.