Daniel and Lillith (3)

(Okay, so the dreams with Daniel and Lillith are VERY graphic and VERY sinister. If you're squeamish to reading about blood or can be triggered by self-harm and suicide then please skip these dreams. There are 3 reoccurring dreams of them that I've had since middle school.)

I was laying in bed in my dorm, trying to sleep, and suddenly Daniel appeared in the middle of the carpet. He was smiling up at me with the most devious grin I could imagine. 

I sat up and said hello, but he just blinked at me; not letting his smile leave his face. I was about to get out of bed to confront him when there was a knock of the door. He looked over at it with a sharp turn and the door disappeared. It completely vanished into a black space. That's when his eyes went black and Lilith's arms reached out of the blackness. She took ahold of Daniel and he just stared at me with his grin and said: "well aren't you coming, Chelsea?". 

I got out of bed and stood in front of him. His face looked kind but behind him, I saw Lilith's face in the shadows. Her smile was crooked...evil. It was sharp and red and her eyes were like snake eyes,  but all I could look at was Daniel. I trusted him when I was a kid. He was my friend. I reach out to grab him, so I could save him from her. But he took my hand and everything froze. His face morphed into a jagged sunflower with his face being the center. Each petal's tip was coated in blood as were his new fangs that appeared. He smiled at me and winked before Lillith sucked us into the blackness she came from.