𝕃𝕠𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤

𝔸𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

It's only two months here, I think I'll be fie. "Hi, yes mom? Yes I'm here. Yes, ok I'll wait" I sat finally on a bench, then I saw my savior. Mariem (Marcel's mom), "Ah Ale, you look so big. How's Mexico?" I smiled trying to process I was actually in LA, "Mexico is fine, how's you're life been?" She told me everything, and how Marcel now had a new movie to work on.  And that he was in town for the Summer because he was filming in Canada. 

The ride was quiet and with some Spanish mom music. "The city is amazing!" I said while Mariem parked the car. "After five years you get used to it" she shrugged. "I'll get my suitcase and be right in," I opened the back seat door and saw my case. 'This will be a long Summer'. A car pulled up juts about when I was trying to get the big thing out of the car, "Ale!" Marcel, he was way taller than me now, same face, the coolest style and the same smile. "No way you are so short!" He laughed while hugging me, "Aha! Now that you are taller than me you have to help me reach things, like the Fruit Loops  and the milk." 

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 

She's exactly like I remembered, black hair, green eyes, big lashes and short. "Whatever, com I juts finished my room. And I want you to help me film a YT video!" She laughed, "You're like Logan Paul!" She said with sarcasm and hugging me, "Say whatever, will you help me or not?" She nodded and we got back in the house. 

After filming the video she played on my bed and closed her eyes, "If you take a picture of me and post it, I'll kill you!" I laid besides her, "I have a party today, it's with some actor friends. Do you wanna come?" She opened her eyes and I looked at her, "If you buy me clothes I will!" Rolling my eyes I got up and she smiled, "I aways get what I want!" She closed her eyes again and her phone rang. "Hello?" She smiled and blushed, "Camilo stop! I'll call you later!" That laugh again, "Where where we? Oh right my dress!"