ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖

*A little dirty😉*
𝔸𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍
We where looking through the window trying to find the Yellow car so one of us could decide where to eat, "THERE IT IS!" Cam screams, I see the little yellow car down the street and yawn. "You are slow, what's your pick?" He smiles and takes my hand, "You'll se lil' Mexican."

We walk for about ten minutes and arrive to Chipotle, "I wanted you to eat a little of your roots!" He says with a smile, I laugh and hug him. "Chipotle? HAHAHAHA!" Looking confused Cam enters the local and orders for both of us, I sit.

We talk about all kinds of stuff, but then he gets serious. "How can you be so cute?" I blush, "How can you be so adorable?" He kisses my lips for one more time, I feel my smile while we are kissing. "Now that you are my real girlfriend, my parents want to meet you, they are nice maybe my momma is a lil' tough but she's fine." Wow this is a big step, I mean what if they don't like me? "Sure Cam, I'll be glad to meet them!" He looks at my eyes and smiles. I smile too, but somewhere in that smile there is sadness because...

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕆𝕍
"Com on pass it you little bitch!" We where playing basketball as always, Bryan, Curly and I. "Score already little pussy!" At the distance I can see the blonde hair girl. "Time!" They both roll their eyes, "Hello?" She judos yo my arm and takes her shirt off, "Let's go somewhere private."

We get to the restroom and she takes off her bra, I start kissing her neck and then go down her boobs. She moans and I find her sweet spot, "I need you Marcel," I smile and kiss her lips, I take one of her boobs and and suck her nipple. "Maybe another day baby." I leave the room and her on the floor. As always she's needy.

TWO HOURS LATER
"Hey, how was your day?" She looked at me and said nothing, "Look I'm sorry ok." Diana looked At me and and smiled. "That's how you're getting her to talk to you again?" I stretched, "She's been my friend for long enough, I know her!" Diana, my physiologist has been like my friend since I was in second grade. "She heard Ally scream and now she's with Cameron, what am I supposed to do?"

"First, you shouldn't have even though about those 'rehearsals'. Second, Cameron is her boyfriend. She is cheating, she feels bad and now she'll start to just stay away from you." She keeps drinking her water, I look at the photo she has with me in her office. "I'm an asshole, but she's acting like a bitch!" Diana stop up and left, after second she came back with a picture. "She," pointed at the pic you're of me and Ale, "is not a bitch, she is a person!"