𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

We stood up and something caught my attention, a bag. Ale's bag. "I'm calling Ale because she-" her warm lips again, "Don't" she said while pulling her index finger on my lips.

We walked around LA, something didn't feel right. That Cameron guy, I don't like him... "You know, I really am looking forward to the audition for Anxiety. I think it'll be my perfect roll, a drama movie about how a girl suffers for all of these-" she looked at me, "What's wrong?" What is wrong? We kept walking with a silence that I would like if it was Ale. "Let's go to your house, we can chill there. Are your parents home?" She stoped and kissed me again, it would have been the perfect kiss but it was not ok. Not with here, "Yeah my house is chill my mom will be back on two or three hours."

We got to my house and started to watch a movie, 'Perfect Date' to be specific. She took my arm and place it on her chest, "What is going on?" A smirk was her answer, the bell saved me. Or well my mom did, "Marcel you know where-" her eyes widened. "Marcel!"

𝔸𝕝𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
When Cameron looked at me for the last time he just smiled, "I need a little casual conversation girl with you!" I smiled he now knew "everything" about me.