𝕀 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻𝕠, 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕠 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕄𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕠𝕦.... 𝕆𝕙 𝕀 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻𝕠

𝔸𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I feel his lips against mine, this is just one of the things that takes you by surprise.

"I had to, you wouldn't shut up." That's all he has to say while my eyes are wide open, "You kissed me, you kissed me" the silence grew between us, I wanted this to happen different. Not like this, him kissing me to shut me up. "And I would do it again, but you'll have to wait because you have an audition." Does he even care about me? Am I just one of his multiple- I don't even have a name. Friends with benefits? No never.

We get there and there are a ton of girl including of course Ally. They get me to a room with the director in a chair and what looks like the production guy in the other chait. "Ok so here is the script, now. You have to read what is underlined first and then you act it out. Good?" I nod, "Action!" "Com on Kaleb, don't know me. The only thing you want is to make out and do all of those things teens do!" They look at me and then he says action again.

After the audition I see Marcel getting out of the offices. "Marcel, I did very well. Can't wait to finally kiss you on camera!" Allison, always Allison. 

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Ally, yeah give me a second," I run back in there and look at Jeff the producer. "Jeff please tell me she was good!" He looks at me and smiles, "Take a sit Marcelino," I still and he continues, "she was good but Allison you know she's a pro man." "If she doesn't make it forget about me in your cast!" He looks surprised and nods, "I'll do what I can."

When I get back out Ally looks at me and smiles, "I'm sorry to say this but, you didn't get the roll sugar!" I smile and pass through her. "I can see you there Ale," She was ordering a Starbuks drink and pretending she has... invisible?

"So what now are we just not going to talk about the fact that you kissed me, said you would kiss me again and I have a boy-" Can't let her finish. So I kiss her, again. "You can't see I'm crazy about you and you just keep talking about that stuoid asshole! Enjoy the moment," I kiss her again. I don't even care that there are a bunch of famous actors and that I'm in the middle of the Warner Bros Starbucks.

"You can't keep doing this Marcel, you keep playing with my head"