𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

Ale and I where sitting on the car on our way to the set. She had gotten the role and now, she was staying with us for the new time 6 months for the movie. She got her working VISA and everything was going fine.
We never really talked about the stolen kisses, or Allison anymore. Or about Cameron.

We had our special nights. Or what we called our rehearsal, "This is wrong Marcel,"  I smile and keep kissing her, "You day that every time mami, relax."

THE MEXT MORNING AT SET
"So now when Marcel gets to the house you have to be looking at the album, Marcel you have to enter say your line and then Ale will look at you and with the change line we start the fights. Toney look fearfully at the lights please. Now, everything ready?" Jonathan the director keeps shouting instructions, Ally and I are sitting drinking some frappes and by the distance I see Ale and Cameron.

"I should have gotten the role, it's not dare she gets to kiss you. I am your girlfriend!" I fuse my brows, "No yogi not, we have talked about this. You are not my girlfriend." She opens her mouth and stands up, "I'm sick of it! You fuck me, But I can't be your girlfriend!" She screams like crazy, everyone looks at us, the only person that doesn't is Ale, she just keeps her head down. "WHAT, ARE YOU LOOKING AT HER! REALLY MARCEL, I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED YOU DO EVERYTHING WITH ME AND YOU LOOK AT HER?"

𝔸𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I keep my head down and look at the floor. "Com in everyone show is over let's get t work!" Says Johnathan, "I'll catch up with you in like 3 hours ok?" Cam asks, "Tots!" He kisses my cheek and leaves.
"ACTION!"
~~~IN THE MOVIE FILMING~~~
"Com on Caleb, just leave me alone!" In the movie, we are supones to be fighting. But we are not pretending anymore, we are fighting juts with out characters words. We scream and I finally when the script says it I cry. "CUT!"
And juts like that we are done for the day. Two hours of filming the same scene, screaming and crying. "So you wanna go to r-" And then for Lords sake Cam comes in, ready?" He looks at me again and raises an eyebrow, "You ok you seem a little-" my tears juts burst into my face. "Wow, what's wrong. Ale com on talk to me," what am J supposed to say? I'm upset because Marcel fucks Ally?