𝕋𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕠 𝕊𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠 𝕄𝕖𝕛𝕠𝕣 ℚ𝕦𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕒

𝔸𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍
Everything was was going what h would call good. The next moths we filmed and the filming was coming to an end now. Since I have now some offers I'm staying here in LA juts now my family is moving with me.

I was looking at my contacts to see if I had anyone I wanted to talk to that wasn't Marcel. -Cam The Oat Meal ♥️🍯- That's when I thought about him again, we hadn't talk in like months. I mean I'm happy with Marcel I'm not going to cheat but. Maybe I'll just call
Yo see how he's doing!
bip-bip-bip-
"Hello?" It was like if my number is not in his contacts, "Hey Cam! I was just wonde-" He hung up.... I sat in the nearest cafe and called Miranda, a friend from set. "What up mama!" She said while eating something, "Cam is up, I called him because I wanted to see how he was doing and at the middle of my question he hung up!" I heard the door open and looked over.

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕆𝕍
I entered the office. "Marcel we are happy to finally meet you!" A woman with a suit said looking at me. "Now lista start with the comercial and you can get out of here fast!" She smiled and moved her hand, with that her assistant. A short woman in her forties. Came up to me and gave me my clothes.

COMMERCIAL
"Here at Style Me Salon we want you to feel good, feel confident, feel styled!" The wrap of the scene. The woman on the shout looked over and smiled. "We know you have a girlfriend and we might want to advertise you both make you the you the faces of the company. You are celebrities now." She smiled, "I'll check it out, thank you!"