𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕟, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕠 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

"We will go to the Puerto" that's how I knew he could speak Spanish, he used to say all this words that made him feel so Latino it was funny. Now he is different. I thought that he was not going to change, but he did. "Today, is the day you can prove people wrong even Marcel!" Cam and I are sitting on the floor, eating ice cream and cookie dough. "Yeah but, imagine if I don't even get the roll and everyone laughs and I'm like 'Oh I auditioned but didn't make it!'"

I know Marcel is listening because I hear him sigh, "You'll make it I'm sure" that's what Cam says before standing up and kissing my cheek. "He's right, you'll me it!" I decided that I'm not talking to Marcel at least for a day or two, my logic is simple if I "punish" him he won't do it, again!

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕆𝕍
The Next Day

🎵Si hay sol hay playa, si hay playa hay alcohol, si hay alcohol hay sexo si es contigo mejor. Quítate la ropa que hace calor...🎵

My music sounds loud and clear from my AirPods, "Marcel I think we all agree that you should not choose you're co partner, because it will be unfair for the other girls since Allison is casting, however-" I guess they have noticed, one because I'm wearing glasses, two because I'm drinking Starbucks and three I'm not even listening.

"You decide it's not like I give a shit honestly, you do whatever the fuck you want, see you never." That's all I have to and want to say. "Marcel!" I have to put a nice face for a fan, she asks me if I could marry her, tells me I'm the perfect guy and even offers to pay a date. To all of those options I pass. "Well at least give me a-" "Give me a second and we'll take as many pictures as you want."

AT THE PARTY
They where walking together, he even was fooling around, they thought I could see them. Liam starts talking to them witch I don't know if I like or not. But finally at the end of another shot I see them kiss, she looks happy, he looks happy and I look miserable.