Keith❤️ X Lance💙 X Birthday!Female!Reader: One Day Only

Happy Birthday lesbehonest_668! I hope you have an amazing rest of the day!
--------------------------------------------------------------
You woke up feeling like you normally did. But you were more awake and ready for the day, even though you hadn't slept a wink. It was your birthday! You headed to the bridge to meet everyone, you weren't expecting anything. As long as everything was alright and happy you were fine. Though, if they weren't together, you would've hopped Lance would've asked you out, but he was going out with Keith. So at least spending some of the day with Lance as his friend, would have to do. Besides it's not like you hated him being with Keith, you and Keith were like siblings. So you knew Keith was really possessive over Lance, you knew that and that Keith was good for and to Lance due to Keith, when they first started dating, threatening that if you made a move on his Lance and or hurt him, you'd be paying for it. You simply told Keith the truth, flusteredly but you still did. You explained you liked Lance, but you weren't going to get in him or Lance's way, you just wanted him to be happy, and dispite the slight still of seeing Lance kiss and hold someone else, you were content just being a part of his life.

Lance and Keith had woke up, but Keith was in Lance's room, as Lance paced thinking about what to give you. Keith and him brainstormed. Lance figured out you had liked him for a bit of time, but never said anything to Keith since, it was working out with him, he didn't want to ruin what was working. As the two brainstormed, they learned that Lance liked you back, which made Keith uneasy, but Lance being Lance, eased Keith into a birthday suprise for you. Lance wrote something onto a piece of paper before the two took off to the bridge.

You walked onto the bridge and you blinked. You muttered to yourself.
"Why is it dark here?" You switched on the lights and yelped as everyone jumped out at you.
"Happy Birthday (y/n)!"
You smiled and giggles.
"Thank you guys! But you didn't have to do anything for me. Being with you all is a great enough gift." They all hugged you and smiled. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around to face Keith and Lance. They handed you a paper that said, 'date Lance for a day coupon' in Lance's handwriting and underneath in Keith's handwriting said, 'only for a day and under Keith supervision'. You laughed and blushed hugging the two.
"Thanks guys," Keith and Lance hugged back. You smiled and giggled. "Keith, how did you get talked into this?" Keith chuckled.
"Like the paper said (y/n), one day only."