Keith and Lotor ❤️💜: Let's Not Mention This

Request from goldy_fredbear I don't know a good ship name for them so I didn't give a ship name.
-----------------------
Keith was training with Kolivan and Krolia. Since Prince Lotor had become Emperor Lotor, the blades had seen more and more of him and his generals. The same thing with team Voltron. Keith, had grown increasingly close with Lotor, even moreso than Allura, who spent majority of the day working with him, which Lance didn't like one bit. Keith was relaxing after training and missions for the blades, he had earbuds plugged into his phone from the Garrison, he was glad that Pidge found a way to charge them, it had all his music on it, another reason Lance annoyed him by calling the gay boy emo, all his music was what you would you would consider what emo kids listened to. Hey, you like what you like right?
Anyway he was listening to Icon for Hire's song, Demons. This was one of the less edgy songs he liked. Out of nowhere Lotor came over and sat next to Keith, who took out an earbud so he could talk to the Galran Emperor. Lotor smiled.
"Hello Keith, what's the device you have?" Keith looked at his considered ancient phone to space and chuckled. "A phone from Earth. I'm listening to some earth music. You want to listen?" Lotor shrugged and chuckled.
"Why not?" He took an earbud and placed it in his pointy ear. They listened to Keith's songs until they were sitting next to each other, Keith's head on Lotor's shoulder and Lotor's head on Keith's. They heard footsteps and they jumped away from each other, Axca walked over to Lotor and talked to him about a planet that was try to rebel. Lotor handled the manner and she left. Lotor sighed and stood up, after kissing Keith's hand, turning the pale galra-human's face red.
"I'll be seeing you later my little paladin." Keith flusteredly requested this before kissing the taller gay's cheek.
"Let's please not mention this." Lotor smiled and kissed Keith's head.
"Of course my little paladin."
----------------------------
This was a short one but I hope you guys enjoy it!