Chapter2

"'it'll be fun,' he said. I'm never believing that nasty snake's lies again"

Renjun muttered under his breath as he stood in a corner of the room with a red cup in his hand. Donghyuk went to greet Mark, the drummer, but once Renjun came back from getting his drink, they had disappeared. A part of him worried for his best friend but another part of him worried for himself. Donghyuk was his ride and if he doesn't find him by the end of the night, Renjun might have to take a cab home or just sleep at this gigantic mansion of a home.

The boy in the blue hoodie could feel himself getting a little tipsy. Being a lightweight, Renjun could barely hold his alcohol. The red was spreading to his neck, ears, cheeks and the tip of his nose, resembling a Rudolf.

Renjun continued to down his red plastic cup until the last drop. He was completely drunk by now. He made his way to who knows where as he bumped into people and stuffs. Climbing up the stairs, Renjun tripped every three steps. He also wondered what kind of house has this many steps of stairs.

After many tries of swinging any door that he thought was the bathroom, he finally found a bedroom with the bathroom. He hurriedly made his way to the bathroom and turned on the tap. Renjun removed his bangs from his forehead and splashed some cold water onto his face.

Feeling a bit less drunk, he dried his face with the sleeves of his hoodie as he didn't want to use the host's towels. He stumbled out of the bathroom and took in the large bedroom, squinting his eyes in the dark. The room was obviously large, neat and every furniture looked as expensive as his college tuition fees.

Out of them all, the large king size bed was the most alluring. Almost as if it was telling Renjun to sleep on it. The grey thick duvet and equally gray fluffy pillows were very inviting. Without thinking twice, drunkass Renjun dived himself onto the mattress and snuggled under the covers. The thick blanket provided him warmth and soon he found himself falling into deep slumber.

---

After the concert, Lucas wanted to at least get the boy's name but the crowd outside was too big and because their manager practically begged him not to. He had no choice but to sit in the van and hope for fate to kindly let him meet the boy again. He also wished for the boy to be of legal age because he was too young and gorgeous to go to jail.

The driver drove their van to Lucas' mansion where the after party was thrown. The van was never quiet with Jaehyun's constant flirting with Taeyong, Taeyong being an oblivious ass and Mark giggling at everything Lucas says.

Most of their fans ought them to be intimidating and cool but in reality, they were just big children singing hardcore songs. The band soon arrived at Lucas' mansion and the party continued till midnight.

---