Chapter11

Renjun entered the black shiny car through the passenger seat and fastened his seatbelt. Lucas looked irritated and he turned to Renjun as soon as he entered. A frown prominent on his forehead as he stared at the other boy.

After a full minute of Lucas just staring down at him and Renjun playing with the hem of his sleeves, not looking up, the smaller boy decided to speak up.

"I was at the hospital to check up on a friend."

"Who?"

Lucas' face softened visibly as he muttered softly. Renjun finally lifted his face to look into Lucas' eyes.

"Remember Na Jaemin? The one who offered to be my roommate?"

Lucas nodded.

"Yeah, he got into an accident and he also took back his offer"

The smaller boy avoided eye contact and rubbed his nape awkwardly. A sudden warmth eloped his hand. Renjun looked down to see Lucas' bigger hand around his.

The rockstar took Renjun's hand towards his lips and placed a chaste kiss on his knuckles. Never breaking eye contact as he did so.

"You know, my offer still stand though. You can even move in as soon as tonight."

Lucas said as he flipped the soft hand and plant kisses on his palm and his wrist. Blush crept up Renjun's cheeks and his ears as his eyes remained on how Lucas' plump lips moved on his hand.

Lucas pulled Renjun by his wrist, making the tip of their noses touch. Renjun gasped at being so close to Lucas. It was dark inside the car but Renjun could make out the outlines of the other's strong features and the warm hand that was now on his right cheek, the thumb stroking the soft skin softly.

Lucas exhaled, almost in an impatient manner. Being in such a close distant with Renjun made his blood boil. His soft skin, his warmth and especially the scent of his shampoo. Every little part of him drove Lucas towards the edge.

"Fuck, can i kiss you?"

Renjun breath hitched but it was him who pulled Lucas by his shirt and connected their lips. A chill ran up Lucas' spine at the contact of their lips. Renjun's lips were soft and maybe even sweet. Everything Lucas has ever dreamt of.

Before he knew it, he was already straddling Lucas and his hand on Renjun's waist, squeezing at his sides. The fist on Lucas' black shirt tightened as his tongue entered the boy's mouth without warning.

Exploring the hot cavern and marking the territory as his, making Renjun let out a soft moan. The smaller boy began to pull away but Lucas' hand travelled from his side to the back of his head, deepening the kiss. A short whine escaped Renjun's lips as he was running out of breath.

Lucas let him pull away after a few seconds. A string of saliva was visible and his chest was heaving up and down as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. Lucas was also panting but he got a taste of Renjun and he craved for more.

The rockstar leaned in towards Renjun again but this time, to his neck. His hands squeezed Renjun's thighs, dangerously close to his private area. Lucas peppered butterfly kisses on his neck but bit down harshly once he reaches the area between his neck and shoulder. Renjun let out a small yelp, it stung.

"Lucas, what the hell?"

The taller licked the wound, it wasn't bleeding but it will surely leave a mark. He hugged Renjun close to him, chest to chest, and buried his head on Renjun's chest after muttering a small "couldn't help it" under his breath.

Renjun ran his hand through Lucas' hair and planted a kiss on the crown of his head. Being with Lucas made him nervous from the pit of his stomach but it also made him calm. Forgetting about Jaemin, forgetting about finding an apartment and forgetting about the green haired stranger. All of his attention on the clingy giant in his arms.

Lucas finally looked up. It was still dark but Renjun could see that his eyes were twinkling and his smile stretching from ear to ear.

"Please move in with me"

Lucas placed both of his hands on the sides of Renjun's face. The boy contemplated for a second. The car was quiet again as the only sound could be heard was the unsymmetrical beating of their hearts.

"okay"

Their lips connected again for the second time that night. It was too late for Renjun now as Lucas was infatuated with him more than ever.

----------------