5

Tony

As usual Peter had gotten rid of both the tracker and training wheels protocol in his suit. So he was a bit harder to track down. All of the avengers were working on it though.

-Found him! Bruce said and put on a live satellite footage of an alley in queens.

My eyes widened along with everyone else's. Peter was sitting on a camping mattress doing his homework. Judging by his surroundings it would look like he lived there.

-I don't understand this. Where's his aunt? Friday seartch for any news relating to May Parker! I demanded.

-It would appear mss. Parker passed away in a car crash two months ago, Friday said.

-Well no wonder why the boy has been acting weird lately, Thor said.

-How the hell did we not figure this out!? Steve yelled and for the first in a long time seemed to loose his cool.

-Okay he had his chance. Friday find out everything Peter haven't told us yet! I demanded.

Peter

I was doing some studying at "my place" when I heard a weird noise followed by some footsteps. Before even looking who it was I hid behind a container and pulled my stuff towards me so who ever it was wouldn't steal it. The footsteps came closer and closer to my hide out. Just listening to them I would say there were at least ten people.

-Kid! you there!? A familiar voice called out.

It was Tony's. I was so shocked that I accidentally made a sound witch of course he heard and headed my way. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Please don't find me, please don't find me, please don't find me, please don....

-Kid? A voice asked from above.

I didn't even realize I had closed my eyes. Slowly I opened them and looked up to see Tony.

-Heyy.....mr. Stark. What a coincidence to run into you here, I said and stood up to see the other avengers. And all of you to hehe.....what a small world.

-Peter we know, Tony said shortly.

-Know what? I asked and tried to play dumb.

-All of it, Steve said from behind Tony.

I sighed deeply and stepped out from my hiding spot to face them. To say that they looked pissed was an underestimate. If looks could kill I would be as dead as my parents.

-Listened I'm not really suffering. My money is starting to run out but I'll get a part time job soon enough. And I'll...

-Kid stop right there. You're coming us, Tony said and put his hand on my back and forced me to take few steps forward.

-Why?

-Because we don't want our little spider to be sleeping outside in October, Nat said.

-You're coming back with us to the tower, Steve said.

-Guys it's really not necessary. I can manage on my own. I have for the past months.

-Peter you are 15! You're still a kid!!

-We're taking you in whatever you like it or not, Clint said.

-But....

-Okay I'm tired of this. Honey, Tony said and looked over at Steve who walked up to me and threw me over his shoulder.

Tony

Me, Clint, Nat and Bucky carried Peter's four bags. Man he really did live here. Just thinking that I didn't notice is eating me from the inside. We walked towards the quinn jet witch Clint had so professionally parked in the middle of the road.

-Cap let me down! Peter demanded as we entered the jet.

Steve walked further in before obeying Peter. We put his stuff in the back of the jet and then let Clint through so he could take off. A lot of cars were honking because we had blocked the whole road.

-This is what you call professional parking? Bruce asked as we took off.

-Oh I just park like everyone else does, Clint joked.

Peter

They all just started joking around as soon as we got aboard. I didn't really share their optimism. It's not that I don't like hanging out with them. It's just that I know things won't be the same from now on. Tony is probably gonna blame himself for my decision to lie to him....hell they all probably are. Man now I actually started to feel sorry. Because of me they all have to deal with getting me back to the orphanage, making sure I'll soon get adopted by some random family I don't know and all that shit.

-You're oddly quiet, a voice said.

I looked up and saw Steve sitting beside me. He smiled gently at me and I made an effort to send a smile in return. It probably was the fakest smile I've ever given anyone. So of course Steve saw right through it. He put his arm around me and I could already feel his pity. I didn't want it and I hated myself for not being able to stop him.

-It's okay to admit when you're not feeling to good. It doesn't make you weaker Peter. It makes you stronger than you could ever understand.

-You can save that pep talk for someone else, I snapped

I could literally feel everyone glancing over at me as I spoke those words. Not that they said anything, all though it seemed like they had a lot to tell me.

-Peter we just wanna help. But....

-You can't do that if I don't open up. Yeah yeah I know the drill, I said annoyed.

Honestly there had been times I had been annoyed at Clint or Tony for pranking me or just being such dorks. But this was something new. I was almost angry with them, remember almost. Not yet. I just knew I'd be in the way soon enough and having them to force me into that situation didn't feel right. Cap sent Tony a look and nodded shortly. I didn't bother to ask since they probably wouldn't tell me anything anyway.

-This is the eye of the hawk. I'm bringing big moma home, Clint said to the radio.

-Rodger that and Barton if you don't stop calling the jet big moma I'll make sure your kids will call you armless bird man, Hill's voice came back through the radio.

I sighed as I left the jet with the others. Stepping back into the tower now felt weird. Something had definitely changed.