2

Peter

It had been almost a two weeks since I got to the orphanage. So far I've only had three panic attacks. But it's fine. Alice one of those who work here once helped me through an attack. It's not that I don't trust them here. it's just that I feel like a burden since the younger kids needs more attention. I still haven't told Tony or any of the avengers about the orphanage. Honestly that's good. Because tonight I was thinking about running away. The orphanage has got the wrong school adress and all so I can still go to school even though I'd be homeless. The bell rings and wakes me up from my daydreaming. I then hurried outside to get changed into Spider-Man so I could go on patrol. Maybe even swing by the avengers tower.

Tony

I just got out from the shower with Steve and we were getting dressed when Friday informed us Peter was coming over. We quickly got dressed and headed for the lab so he doesn't get stuck talking sience with Bruce. Peter entered through one of the windows like he usually does. I actually put out scanners outside just so Peter could come through the windows without setting off an alarm. When we entered the lab Peter was still wearing his Spider-Man suit but without the mask. Sadly him and Bruce were already in a conversation about gamma radiation.

-Hi kid! How was school? I asked as we walked closer.

-How did you know I just came from school? Peter asked.

-Because it's 4 pm and your still wearing your backpack, I said.

-Okay well...uh school was good. I had a surprise test in math witch I'll totally get an A on.

-How do you know? Steve asked a bit teasing.

He just loved to question mine and Peter's ego at times.

-Well it had equations I do every day here at the lab. So if I fail I'll probably should get my brain checked.

-That's good. Education's important son.

Peter rolled his eyes at Steve. For a long time now he had been calling Peter son. He doesn't really do that with anyone else. Most of us think it's both cute and annoying. Peter seems to think it's only annoying.

-So any reason why you stopped by or did you just miss nerd talking with Banner? I asked.

-I mostly just came to visit and um....I have a question about the suit.

-Spill it.

-Karen keeps asking if I wanna activate instant kill and one time the suit almost killed a guy. So how do I.put that on some kind of lock so it doesn't happen again.

I sighed annoyed and massaged my forehead.

-It won't do that if you stop hacking the training wheels protocol, I said annoyed.

-I don't hack t-the training wheels protocol, Peter said nervously.

-Oh c'mon Pete don't you think I know when you're hacking the suit I built?

-No.....and besides wasn't it good that the training wheel protocol was of during the fight against Thanos. But since I'm not planning on fighting Thanos' army again any time soon. Could you please put instant kill under a lock?

-Sure, fine whatever! I sighed and walked over to my computer.

As I started working I heard the doors open. Honestly I didn't really care who it was. I just had to get this done.

-Bruce have you seen Steve it's his turn to.....Oh my god Peter!! Nat's voice echoed throughout the whole lab.

-Hi, Peter said shyly as always.

I honestly don't get why everyone gets exited to see Peter like they're little kids meeting santa.

-When did you get here? Did you just get out of school? How've you been? Nat asked and I heard her hugging the living light out of Peter.

-Okay all done kid, I said and sent over the update to his suit witch made a sound.

I turned around to see Peter's face all blue because Nat was hugging him so tight.

-T-thanks m-mr. Stark, he said.

....

It was late and we watched as the kid swung off home. He's been acting different lately. I guess he still has panic attacks from.all the pressure. I want him to talk to me. But I can't exactly make him. It would just be a lot easier for me to help him if he actually talked to me. And it's not only me that worries about Peter. The other avengers has started to notice. Even though he acts all happy when he's here, if you know Peter you know when he's actually happy. He may think that he can fool us, but he can't.

-So how long you think he'll keep this happy act up? Bruce asked.

-Knowing Peter I'd be surprised if he ever will, Nat said not really helping.

-Peter told me a few weeks ago he was stressed about his double life. And now that may be true I think there's more to it, I said worried.

Peter

It was late at night and everyone at the orphanage was asleep, well except for me then. I had already packed the most things earlier today. So now I just had to quickly and silently pack the rest and so I did. Then I put on my suit and wrote a letter witch I keft on my bed. After that I jumped out the window. And let me tell you. Carrying two backpacks and two gymbags while swinging is not easy. But at last I finally found a pretty dry alley on a pretty safe street. I took some of the newspaper in the container cliseby and put it under me. Then I made a mental note to buy a camping mattress tomorrow.