9

Peter

I woke up by my annoying alarm. Yesterday I went to bed after dinner. Then I woke up and went on a late patrol. So my alarm was killing me right now. I decided to check what time it was since I've already snoozed like 20 alarms. 07:38......school's in 22 minutes!!!! I jumped out of bed and got dressed as quickly as I could before rushing out. I ran towards the elevator. When I ran through the kitchen half of the avengers were eating breakfast. The others were probably asleep.

-Heads up Pete! Nat yelled.

I turned around, still running and caught a brown lunch bag with the text Peter on it.

-Thanks! I said and turned back.

My spidey sense tingled and I ran straight into a wall and fell down on the floor. I groaned but quickly got up and jumped out the closest window. Then I swung off to school.

Natasha

I was preparing breakfast/lunch for Peter. He'll probably wake up any moment now and realize he's about to be late for school. While I was preparing brunch for Pete. Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Bruce, Clint and Rhodey were eating their breakfast.

-When do you think he'll wake up? Bucky asked obviously asking about Peter.

-If he doesn't wake up in 15 minutes I'm gonna throw cold water over him and yell "School's in 5 minutes", Clint said.

-You know Peter will declare war against you if you do so, Wanda said.

-Yeah. That's why I'll do it. Everyone else here just wanna fight me if I prank them.

I rolled my eyes and put all the food in a lunch bag and wrote Peter on it. Then I rolled the top. Just as I did we all heard footsteps running through the corridor. Seconds later Peter came rushing in with his suit on. He was wearing his backpack in which I hoped for his sake, he had his normal clothes in.

-Heads up Pete! I yelled.

He turned around while still running and I threw the lunch bag at him. He caught it.

-Thanks! He said as he turned around and ran into the wall.

We all held back a laugh as he got back up and rushed out. That was too good.

-Friday save that footage! Sam said as he finished breakfast.

-Footage saved into Petey moments.

-We should have a movie night sometime with that, Bruce said.

-Or maybe save it all for his wedding day? Rhodey said.

-Why not both? I smirked and took a bite of my peanut sandwich.

Peter

I was in the library tutoring MJ. It was going pretty well. After a while MJ looked up at me and glanced back at the book.

-Gracias por hacer esto, she said.

-No problem, I answered.

My phone suddenly started vibrating. I checked and saw a text from Nat.

Natasha

The shelves in the back
are clear from all students

;)

I looked around but couldn't see anyone. MJ didn't notice since she had gone back to her Spanish book. I looked back at my phone and saw another text.

Clint

Don't mind us

We won't watch

Or judge

Now MJ's phone vibrated.

-Oh I gotta go. My mom's making dinner, she said and started packing her things in her bag.

-Okay. See you next week?

-So you don't want to see me in school until next week or what? MJ asked sarcastically.

-No I-I just meant....

-I know. See you next week Pete! MJ said and ran of.

I stayed behind and looked if there was anyone else here. I couldn't see any students or the librarian.

-Nat! Clint! You can come out, I said.

From behind a shelf both Nat and Clint appeared. They were wearing not-so-good-but-kinda-good high school disguises. Both of them smirked as I grabbed my backpack.

-Why were you spying on me and MJ?

-We came to pick you up, Clint answered.

-Again. Why were you spying on me and MJ?

-Well we wanted to see the spider-woman of course, Nat smirked.

-For the last time she's not my spider-woman! I said and started walking towards the exit.

-I don't think we ever said that she was your spider-woman, Clint teased and followed me

-Oh my god, I groaned.

Clint and Nat chuckled and we walked towards the exit. As we were walking through the empty corridor I heard a very familiar voice. So I slowed down a bit and listened closer.

-....I know man. My dad bought it for me, Flash's voice said.

My eyes widened and I literally swung myself into the janitor's closet. Nat was about to probably ask me what I was doing but I just webbed her and Clint into the closet and closed the door. I hushed them and peeked through the keyhole. Flash and whoever his friend was passed by. I sighed relieved as they didn't hear us. After a while I opened the door and walked out with two very suspicious avengers after me.

-Peter? Nat said.

-We should probably get back to the tower before Mr. Stark starts calling us, I said hoping they wouldn't ask about Flash.

-Who was that? Clint asked.

-I've no idea what you're talking about, I said and walked towards the entrance.

Nat and Clint didn't ask any more questions. But I could feel their stares at me. The ride to the tower was quiet. When Clint parked in the garage I jumped out of the car and swung myself up to the vents. They are SO not gonna drop this.