7

Peter

I had been fighting electro for a while now. During the fight I didn't give it my all. I knew attacking him in this state with normal punches was a waste of energy. So I continued on trying to get him out of town. Maybe close to some river or something. Finally my eyes caught another truck transporting water. One last chance Peter. Don't screw up! I thought and attached my webs on the water tank. This time. I actually hit him. He was laying defenseless on the ground and I walked up to him webbing his hands now that he was in human form. Soon the police showed up. As the sirens almost had reasched us a call from avengers tower popped up and it answered itself.

-Kid where the hell are you!? Tony asked angrily.

I swore I could hear Steve somewhere in the background yelling "language".

-A-are those sirens I hear? Nat asked who had showed up from nowhere.

-Yeah I caught a bad guy, I said and handed electro over to the police.

-Where are you kiddo? Nat asked.

-At avengers tower in 20 minutes, I said and swung off.

-No Peter we're picking you up, Nat said.

-Apparently not....wait where's my backpack?

-Friday! Tony yelled and Friday told him the coordinates.

-First to retrieve it roles the afternoon! Tony said and hung up.

I immediately started swinging faster towards my backpack's location. I swear I'd never swung so fast in my entire life. I soon landed in an alley where my backpack were supposed to be. Suddenly a blue Iron man armour appeared out of nowhere, holding my backpack.

-Stelth mode. Pretty cool huh? Tony said as his helmet opened up.

-You can fly and I have to swing. Plus I'm pretty sure I got more electricity in my body than the whole avengers tower, I said sarcastically.

-You what!!!? Peter it's gonna be okay don't pa....Tony said and walked up to me.

-Woah mr. Stark! I was kidding, I said and put my hands up in defense.

Tony's expression was speachless. Yet soon he relaxed and sighed relived. I grabbed my backpack and checked inside to see that nothing was stolen. It wasn't so I closed it again and put it on my back.

-So how was school? Did the test go well? Tony asked.

I just kinda starred at him. What is he?my dad?. That was what I wanted to say. But considering I had been ignoring him all weekend I decided to at least try to show some manners.

-It was good. I finished my test right before I fought electro.

-Right before? Did you at least check your answers? You know it's important to check your answers after....

-Yeah yeah. Thanks dad, I joked and walked up against the wall to the roof.

Just as I got up on the roof I could feel someone picking me up, holding me in my armpits. I cringed remembering the first time Tony carried me like this. Speaking of Tony. I tried moving around to give him the signal that I didn't need to be carried. He just ignored me. I sighed annoyed since I didn't wanna start a fist fight with Iron man 200 feet over the ground.

-I can swing to the tower myself, I said.

-I got the backpack so I'm the king of the afternoon.

I rolled my eyes and waited for him to put me down. He soon did when we had reached the tower. I immediately walked inside. After all I probably needed to get changed back into normal clothes. Hopefully somewhere private where the others wouldn't see my burn marks. It didn't really hurt that much. Only when I pressed the sore areas. I got into "my" room and quickly put on some jeans and a         t-shirt before leaving my room again. I didn't bother putting on socks because it would be easier to walk on the walls without anything between. I entered the kitchen where Wanda and Vision seemed to cook some weird food and Natasha making sandwiches.

-Hi guys, I said.

-Who got the backpack? Nat asked and handed me a sandwich.

-Mr. Stark, I sighed and started eating my sandwich.

-And I'm the king of the afternoon! Mr. Stark's voice yelled from behind.

I groaned annoyed and continued eating my sandwich. Mr. Stark walked up beside me with the biggest smirk on his face. Just thinking about this afternoon gives me a headache.

-So what torture does the king have planned for the little spider? Wanda asked and tasted whatever she was making.

-Well as a start I would like you Pete to drop the formalities and call me by my first name like you do with everyone else, Tony said.

-Anthony? I asked teasing.

Neither Wanda, Nat or Vision could hold back a small laughter at my comment. Tony just groaned and messed with my hair.

-I would prefer if you calling me Tony. Besides I think the name Anthony makes Scott cry.

-Why? I asked and finished my sandwich.

-Someone stepped on one of his ants called Anthony, Tony explained.

-Speaking of! Where is Scott?

-With his daughter. It's bring your parents to school day, Vision answered.

Just then my phone buzzed and I checked the caller ID. It was MJ. What could she possibly want?

-Sorry I gotta take this, I said and walked off.

-Is it your Spider-Woman? Nat teased.

I just rolled my eyes and walked into the corridor outside.