Chapter Four

Erika

I turned around and saw my ex, Max, and his gang. He abused me and sometimes even called them to come and hurt me too.

E- Fuck

M- BABY GIRL!

I quickly looked around, not knowing what to do. I just ran back to the school and I saw them chasing me. I sprinted faster than I ever have before and I got back into the building, but not in time. He grabbed me by the shoulder and he pinned me to the floor. Tears flooded my cheeks and I attempted to scream, but he covered my mouth.

?- Get the fuck off of her

I looked up and saw Jake. Max's grip tightened on me and I screamed in pain, thats when Jake stepped in. He began beating the guys asses, really really quick. Once they were all passed out Jake looked at Max one more time.

J- You gonna get the fuck off or am I gonna have to deal with you too?

Jake looked hot pissed, I have to admit. Max let go of me and dragged the guys out of the school, Jake calmed down and quickly helped me sit up. He hugged me tight and I cried onto his shoulder.

J- You ok now?

E- Yeah.. um, can we talk after class?

J- *sighs* Yeah, sure

We got up and the bell rang, students flooding the halls. Me and Jake made our way back into class and we sat at his desk.

J- So

E- So

J- What did you want to talk about?

E- Come on Jake, you know..

Jake looked down and so did I..

E- You didnt tell me you were a teacher

J- I didnt think you would care..

E- Of course I would care

J- Why? Its stupid for me to be doing this

E- Its not stupid, and its because I care about you- *covers mouth*

Fuck.

J- You do?

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

E- Of course I do *sighs* We may have only met that day in Hawaii but that doesnt mean I dont care about you..

J- *slightly smiles* I care about you too

I smiled back at him and we hugged tight. I felt safe in his arms but that had to interupted by the stupid fucking bell. Ugh. We pulled back and said bye. I got up and left Jakes class, making my way to my next class.

After School

I walked up to my room and I immediately dropped my things and ran to the bathroom, just making it. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up and saw my mom. I began crying and she hugged me tight..

A- Shhh, your ok honey

I cried onto her shoulder and threw up again. When I finished, I got up and brushed my teeth. I put on a onesie and I got into bed. I picked up my phone and I made an appointment with the doctor to see whats up because I've never been this sick before..

I woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom, kneeling down by the toilet and leaning my head over, throwing up. When I finished, I got up and brushed my teeth, then having a quick shower. When I got out, I dried myself off and headed into my closet and picked out a cute outfit.

 When I got out, I dried myself off and headed into my closet and picked out a cute outfit

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys, heading out the door and hopping in my car. I drove down to the hospital and walked in. I told the front desk about my appointment and they told me to have a seat in the waiting room. I missed school for this! After 5 minutes, the doctor came out.

Dr- Erika Costell?

I stood up and walked over. I told him that I had been really sick and that I never usually am, so its really strange for me. He understood and led me to a room. I lay on the bed he told me to lay on and he put really cold gel stuff on my stomach, then using a machine thing, he rubbed it around my belly. After 5 minutes, he gave me a tissue and I wiped off the gel.

E- So what's wrong with me?

Dr- Oh no no, nothings wrong