Chapter Nine

5 months later

Erika

Today is the day. The day that me and Jake find out the gender of our beautiful baby. Mostly everyone in my school knows that Im pregnant and most of the time they call me a slut, a hoe, a thot, a whore and fat. The names really got to me at the start, but Jake took care of them all. No one knows about me and Jake or that he is the father, its really awkward too sometimes, but we're still going strong. Anyway, Jakes brother came back to Ohio from LA and he found out I was pregnant. He came with us to the appointment so he knew the gender, I was really nervous because Jakes parents still didn't know, Rocky knows Im pregnant, just not with Jakes baby. I think its going to be a girl, but Jake doesn't know, so I wore a pink outfit, and Jake wore pink and blue..

 I think its going to be a girl, but Jake doesn't know, so I wore a pink outfit, and Jake wore pink and blue

We walked downstairs and Logan was wearing blue and pink

We walked downstairs and Logan was wearing blue and pink. He came up to us and bro hugged Jake and then hugged me.

L- Im so excited for you guys

E- Im nervous

J- Aw *chuckles* don't be

I put on one of Jakes hoodies so that no one would see my bump, then lots of people started to arrive. We were about to head outside to find out, when there was a knock at the door. I walked up and answered it, it was my mom..

E- Why are you here?

A- You my daughter, Im here to find out the gender of my grandchild

E- Whatever

I walked away and outside. We all crowded around Logan and I could tell he was excited.

L- Ok, Jake, Erika, come on up

We walked up and turned to everyone.

J- Some of you still don't know yet, but..

E- Im pregnant

All but Erika's mom- *cheers*

Jakes mom was crying tears of joy and Rocky was looking at me confused.

E- And we've been dating for a while now

R- WHAT!?

She walked back into the house, jerking her head to follow her. I sighed and told Jake I would be one minute. I walked in and I saw her standing at the front door.

E- What?

R- Erika, your dating your teacher, one of my old best friends, and your pregnant with his baby!?

E- Yeahhh

R- Do you even realise what kind of trouble you and Jake can get into?

E- This happened before school

R- So your saying within not even 24 hours, you guys started dating?

E- No we made it official about 6 months ago now

R- Exactly!

E- Ill be graduating soon anyway, what does it matter?

R- Omg

I walked back out, tears forming in my eyes. Jake hugged me and I wiped my tears and smiled.

E- Come on

He smiled and we walked back up.

L- Ok! These poppers have confetti in them, if pink comes out, its a girl, blue, its a boy!

J+E- Ok

L- In 3...... 2..... 1.....

We popped the poppers..

All- ITS A......