Chapter Sixteen

Erika

I made it home and Jake was sitting on the sofa, clearly crying. I closed the door and he looked over, eyes red and puffy, tears running down his cheeks. I walked over with the kids and I sat them in their play bit and I walked over and sat on Jakes lap, hugging him tight.

J- I can't leave *crying*

E- I don't want you to, but I know you'll work hard and help our family

J- But I can't leave you three.. your literally the love of my life and I can't leave you alone

E- I won't be though

J- Yeah you'll have our miracles.. but-

E- I'll have Chloe and Logan, I'll have your mom if I need help, and most importantly, I'll have facetime

J- *chuckles*

E- Wait, when are you leaving? *voice cracks*

J- Uh *tears up even MORE* tomorrow...

E- Oh *tears up*

We just stayed there hugging when I heard the twins.

Et- Mama!!!

O- Dada!!!

We cried even more and got up and sat down with them and we picked them up and enjoyed the time we all had together as a happy family.

(Next Day)

Erika

I woke up, naked, sore but sad that Jake was leaving. We may have had sex last night, but we won't see each other for ages! I got out of bed and Jake followed behind me. We got in the shower and made out a lot, and I mean, a lot. When we got out, we went into the closet and chose our outfits.

We smiled and hugged each other then we went into the girls room, that used to be the guest room, and we got them changed too

(Black instead, Both wearing)

We all walked downstairs and Jake put his cases in the car. We all got in and I drove us to the airport. When we got there, I saw Logan and Chloe with baby Mia. We walked up and went inside. Logan and Chloe said bye first and then it was us. Jake said bye to the twins first and we were all crying but the babies obviously. Logan took the twins since Chloe had Mia and me and Jake looked at each other, holding hands.

J- I love you so much, you know that right? *crying*

E- I know, and you know I love you? *crying*

J- I know, I will text you every morning and every night and any time I can in-between ok?

E- Mhm

J- Hopefully time will fly by until I come home, yeah?

E- Yeah, I'll miss you like crazy, but at least I know your working hard

We hugged each other tight, crying onto each others shoulders. When we pulled back, Jake cupped my cheeks and kissed me. It was long and passionate, but then the time came and he left. Me and the twins got back in the car and I cried the whole way home..