Chapter Five

Erika

I looked at the doctor confused and he smiled.

Dr- Erika your pregnant

I froze in place. PREGNANT!?

E- What? That cant be right, I'm only 18!

Dr- If you really don't want to have a kid, you can have an abortion

E- No, I cant do that, I cant kill my unborn child

We talked a little and I was in tears the whole time. It didn't feel right to wear a crop top any more so I went home and put on a cute onesie. I lay in bed for an hour and then my door creaked open, my moms head poking in.

A- Sooo?

She came over and sat on my bed with me, I just burst out in tears.

A- Aw honey, what's wrong?

E- I'm pregnant...

A- Wait, what? YOUR PREGNANT!?

I jumped, causing me to cry even more.

A- WHO IS THE FATHER!?

E- Oh um-

A- YOU DONT KNOW!?

E- No I do! Its a guy from Hawaii and I really liked him..

A- YOUR AN IDIOT! GET OUT!?

E- What!?

A- GET OUT OF MY GOD DAMN HOUSE!

E- FINE! I DONT WANNA BE HERE WITH YOU ANYWAY!

Tears still streaming down my face, I got up and grabbed a bag, stuffing all the clothes I could in there. When I was finished, I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I drove to school and I'm just gonna stay here, that way my mom wont find me. I would go to a hotel but I have no money to pay..

?- Erika?

I turned my head to see Jake walking over. FUCK MY LIFE!

E- Heyyyy Jake

J- Hey, what are you doing here this late?

I didn't even realise the time, it was 8:45pm.

E- Uh, *sighs* my mom kicked me out

J- What!? Why?

E- Um, I cant tell you just now..

J- Ok? Do you wanna stay at mine until you find somewhere?

E- Are you sure?

J- 100%

E- *slightly smiles* Thanks Jake

J- *smiles* No problem, just follow my car

E- Ok

Jake walked over to his car and he pulled out and started driving. I followed behind him and we soon pulled up at a really nice house. We got out and I took out my bag that I had packed and we walked in.

E- Nice place

J- *smiles* Thanks

Jake showed me up to the guest room and we said goodnight. I was already in my onesie from earlier so I dropped my bag on the floor and got into bed. I couldn't sleep at all. It was currently 1:23am and I was wide awake, thinking too much about my pregnancy. I got up and walked across to Jakes room and I opened the door a little.

E- Jake?

J- Hm?

He turned over, rubbing his eyes, then looking at me confused.

E- I cant sleep

He slightly smiled and opened his arms. I walked over, closing the door behind me and I lay on his chest, cuddling up close and eventually falling asleep..

I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Jake.

J- Good morning

E- Morning

I dug my head back into his chest and he chuckled and held me close..

E- Why did you have to become my teacher?

J- *chuckles* Well, I was offered the job and I took it because I needed a job and my dad kinda forced me..

E- What? How did he force you?

J- He basically told me that if I didn't take the job, I would probably never get another offer so yeah..

I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist and I hugged him in that position. He just laughed but hugged me back. I loved this, I felt really safe. I puled back, smiling. Jake rested his hands on my waist and I jumped off of his bed, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. I ran downstairs with Jake following me, me laughing my ass of and Jake chuckling a little. I ran into the living room and around the sofa. Jake chased me, catching up and eventually tackling me onto the sofa. Our faces were red from laughter and we eventually calmed down, we cuddled up really close and I looked up to Jake smiling at me.

E- *smiles* What?

J- Your really cute y'know

E- So are you *blushes*

J- Well your beautiful

E- Your handsome

Jake pulled me onto his lap and rested his hands on my waist and I rested my arms around his neck.

J- Your hot

E- Your hot

We were both blushing like crazy until we both had the same idea. Our lips smashed together and we began making out intensely...