Chapter 6 - The script was written

Louis' POV

"You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea. Maybe, that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me."

I woke up hearing someone singing a familiar song. I wasn't sure if I was still dreaming or something but I surely that voice was mine. It sounded like mine. Was Freddie playing 1D songs again?

I was rubbing my eyes while sitting and looking around my bedroom. I saw him in the other side of my bed sitting with his guitar strumming and singing Little Things. I smiled at him, encouraging him to continue and he did.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oohh"

While watching him, I felt my tears falling. I was already silently crying. He noticed it, so he stopped and went closer to me and hugged me. He was rubbing my back, then cupped my face with his little hands.

"Dad, why are you crying? Why are you sad?" He wiped my tears.

"I'm not crying, sunshine. It's just that Daddy loves you so much. And I'm so happy because you are here with me."

"I love you too, Dad. But I don't want you to get sad. And I know. I can feel that you are sad. What seems to be the problem?"

I giggled when he said that to me. At his young age, he was already matured. I messed his blond hair making him grumble.

"Alright, alright... In one condition. If you could beat me going to the kitchen! See yah! Hahaha!" I laughed and quickly went out from the bed. We raced running down the stairs straight to kitchen.

"What?! Daddy! Wait for me! That is so unfair!"

We finished our breakfast. And just what I promised my son, I had to tell him because he deserved to know the truth. We sat on the couch in the living room with my tea and his hot chocolate. I didn't know how to start. He just stared at me, waiting patiently.

"Dad, I maybe eleven years old but I'm different with other kids out there. I really appreciate you for bringing me up like this. And I love you for that."

"I love you too, sunshine. Dad will do everything for you to be happy and whatever you want to be in the future, I will always be here to support you. Always remember that, okay?"

"Thank you, Dad. And I want you to be happy too. I know you are in deep thought this past few days. You know, you can share what's inside your heart. That's what family is, right? You told me that before."

"I will try. Do you want Dad to tell you some stories?"

"Like bedtime stories?" He asked excitedly.

"You can say that. Anyway, there was a boy with full of dreams and ambitions. He wished to become a famous recording artist, to be rich and have plenty of money, so he could share to his mom and sisters. Luckily, his wishes came true. He became a superstar. But behind the fame and fortune, there was grief. He became sad. He thought that it was not the money nor being a celebrity a key to become happy. Then one day, he met an angel, a blessing from heaven, and they became best of friends since then. That angel made the boy happy. It was a never ending laughter and joy when he was with the angel. And they started to develop their feelings for each other. They mutually discussed that their friendship was beyond as they both expressed their love and affection to each other day by day. However, people around them forced them to separate. They controlled what should the boy and the angel should do, even their feelings for each other."