Chapter 11 - It's gotta be you

Louis' POV

"Bye Dad!" Freddie waved goodbye to me.

I was about to kiss his forehead but he went out of the car going excitedly inside his school. I pulled the windows down to give some reminders.

"Have a nice day ahead in school, ok? Make sure to jot down your notes and your homework. I love you!" I said but he didn't response and just left me there. That made me surprised with his actions and gave a frowning look. So, I went out of the car and gave him a lesson.

"Hey, Freddie! Sunshine! Make sure to eat your lunch and drink your milk, ok?!" I told him loudly that made not only him but some students turned around in my direction. He blushed and felt so embarrassed. Some students made a soft laugh.

"Dad! Seriously?!" I gave him a peace sign and got inside the car.

"Don't mess with the sassy master!" I told myself and giggled and left the school.

I was in my office studying the papers of the businesses that I was investing, when I received a call from Niall. My heart was beating so fast. I got nervous and at the same time excited because I would find out the result of the songs that I submitted to his management. I swiped the answer call button.

"Niall! How are you, Irish?" I was trying to be enthusiastic.

"I'm good! Thanks! You?"

"I'm good! I miss you!"

"I miss you too! Hey Lou, listen... It's a yes!"

"W- What do you mean by yes?"

"Your songs! They love it! They will be part of the album!"

A shockwave was spread all throughout my body. I covered my mouth and covered it. I got stiffened.

"Bro? Are you still there?"

"Y- Yes, I'm still here. Wow! Really? I mean, I can't believe it." I was shaking my head in disbelief.

"I heard them, too. And they are all great! You haven't changed at all, Bro! You're still the best in song writing!"

"Thanks, Ni. I just tried. How many songs will they include?"

"All of them!"

"Whoa! Wow, man! That's too much!"

"Shut up, Lou! Your songs deserve to be recognized! Congratulations!"

"Thanks, Bro."

"You're welcome! Anything for you! Now, here's the thing, the singer and his management will be meeting you tomorrow. We are in the airport now. Is it ok?"

"S- Sure. Will you be there, too?

"Yes, of course. I will just text you the address. See you then?"

"See you."

Was I dreaming or something? I couldn't believe they liked it. I felt so happy and there were still some who liked my songs. I couldn't wait for tomorrow's meeting. I hoped it would turn okay.

The address was already with me and I was on my way for a dinner meeting with Niall, the still unknown singer and his management. I was a little bit nervous but most partly I was excited. It was just a twenty-minute drive and now I stopped in the parking area of the mansion.

When I went out of the car making sure the doors were locked, I raised my eyebrows and sighed. I couldn't help but be impressed with how big the mansion was. I was already in the open front door of the house when I was greeted by Niall. He gave me a hug.