Chapter 22 - Taste of my Tongue

Louis' POV

I woke up with a weight on my chest and an arm wrapping around me. I tried to open my eyes as I saw the love of my life, my original sunshine, my angel, my Harry Edward Styles, on my side cuddling and trapping my half lower body with his heavy long legs. He was the big guy here but he was such a baby making himself comfortable and well-rested around me.

I smiled after I remembered the best night and the greatest love-making that we had. I raked his curly hair covering his forehead and eyes and kissed it making him moved a little as he embraced me tighter and shifted his head on my neck. I giggled softly feeling his warm breath tingling on my skin. I reached for his left hand intertwining it with my right hand and kissed the back of it, then to his anchor tattoo up to his rose tattoo slowly lifting it so he wouldn't wake up.

However, I heard a soft chuckle from him making myself embarrassed as he caught me appreciating his tattoos. I looked at him with his eyes still closed but the smile on his lips and the dimples forming on his cheeks were showing he was already awaken. I felt his nose nuzzling the skin of my nose sniffling it addictively. His lips was on my neck giving it a peck and moved towards my lips giving me a sweet light kiss.

"Good morning, angel." I greeted.

"Morning, Loulove..."

I couldn't help myself admiring his morning sexy deep voice. "How are you?"

"Freaking sore, but I'm great. Thanks to you and to your lovely c0ck. Yourself?"

I chuckled as I found him funny for acknowledging and being so naughty. "Aahhw, my angel." I kissed him again. "I am definitely good. Wait, did you hear it?"

He opened his eyes making a pause for he tried to listen the sound that I was referring to. "Uhmm, I didn't hear anything, except for the trees and birds."

"Are you sure? Cos the thing down there said ..." I pointed where my c0ck was. "You're welcome and he was so happy to finally meet and feel you again."

"Oh really?!" He raised his eyebrows and blushed trying to hide himself on my neck as I poked his side making him flinched.

"Yeah! Wait, he was saying something again." I paused for a moment making him giggled. "He said that he never felt better and your ass is so sexy and so tight!"

"Okay?! Well, kindly tell him..." He paused and made his eyes wide open and shining. "Actually, I wanted to meet and talk to him personally, is that okay?"

My jaw dropped when he didn't wait for my answer as he was gone by the wind hiding under the duvet and crawling down. I bit my lip when I felt his hands wrapping around my c0ck and his tongue licking the tip of my c0ck. He was saying something but I couldn't hear so I removed the duvet finding him in between my legs while his green eyes twinkling as he gave me a lustful look. He grinned and shrugged his shoulders looking pretending to be innocent.

"What?" I asked.

"Uhmm... I told him that I just miss him so much and wish to suck him now! And obviously he likes it, so, do you mind if you stop interrupting us cos we have a business to do down here?"

I laughed out loud at him for being such a dork and at the same time lovely with a touch of naughtiness. I just love everything about him. I deeply breathe in when he started kissing every part of my cock from the tip down to the balls and the side of my thighs. Then, he sucked my throbbing c0ck feeling his tongue twirling inside his mouth.

Just like me, he gagged when he tried to swallow and deepthoat it for not having done it for so long as his eyes became teary.

"Babe, you don't have to do it if you can't.... oohhh shhiiitttt, Styles!" I screamed as he tried to do it again but this time he made it flawlessly making him moaned which gave me an electrifying sensation that even my eye balls rolled and my toes folded.