Chapter 14 - See you smile again

Harry's POV

I was now in front of Louis' gate which was now slowly opening for me to enter. My hands and legs were shaking. I parked my car in a vacant space in his garage. I switched the engine off and looked at the bouquet of flowers on the passenger's seat. I decided to buy it while I was on my way.

This was it Harry, it was now or never! I told myself.

I checked myself in the rear mirror. I had my shades on, a printed maroon shirt with a quote on it saying, 'Love moves in mysterious ways' a black skinny jeans, and brown boots.

I took a deep breath and went out of my car. I saw Louis wearing a white sleeveless shirt, a blue Adidas short that was bigger than him, and was in barefoot. He was already in the front door looking confused with a raising left eyebrow, a smirking lips, and hands lifting on the side. I gave him a shaky smile.

"Hi, Lou!" I was now standing in front of him.

"W- What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was bored at home and still struggling in writing my song. So, I thought of coming here. I hope you don't mind, though?"

"Well, yeah! I mean, I thought we will work on it on Monday."

"Oh, sorry. Sorry for the disturbance. I thought maybe we can do it here. But I guess, it's a bad idea. So, I'm gonna leave now. Flowers for you by the way. See you on Monday!" Then I turned around with a broken heart head on the floor. He rejected me. My eyes were now turning red. Good thing they were under the shades.

"W- Wait, Styles!" I was already few meter away from him when he called me. My head turned back at him, raising my eyebrows. "Would you like to join us?"

"S-sure!" I smiled showing him my irresistible dimples. And it was confirmed that he was with this someone, this Sunshine. So, it was time to start the battle: Styles vs Sunshine.

"You should have called me ahead of time. I could have prepared something for you." He said while we were entering his living room.

My eyes roamed around his house. It was built like what Louis' taste was. An all-white painted house with classic wooden furniture.

"I'm sorry. I never thought of that. I- I hope you like the flowers?"

"Yeah, they are beautiful. Thanks!" We went to the kitchen, so he could set the flowers in a vase. I shook my head and chuckled while watching him seriously arranging them, with eyebrows joined together and lips closed. He was really pretty as the flowers.

"What?" He heard my chuckle so he looked at me and giving me a smile showing his teeth. That was the first time he smiled at me like that since we met last week.

"Nothing. I couldn't believe you're now doing that."

"People change, Styles!" He took the vase and put it on the dining table.

"Right! So, you said you were with someone awhile ago?"

"Oh yeah! We were having a barbecue and pool party. C'mon!"

Then he guided me somewhere at the back of his house where the swimming pool was located. I could see smoke outside and it smelt so good which made me hungry. I could hear a blasting sound of rock music. My eyes wandered, but there was no one in there.