Chapter 16 - I wanna tell the world that you're mine

Harry's POV

"Harry! Good to see you again! Long-time no see!" Julian Bunetta greeted me as he entered my house followed by my band as we gave me a hug.

"Hey, Julian! My man! Mitch! Sarah! Clare! Adam! Welcome! Thanks for coming guys!"

"How are you, Haz?" Mitch asked.

"I'm good! Thank you all for coming even if it's just a very short notice."

"No problem, dude! So, you're back, huh?!" Clare asked.

"Yeah! I am excited, actually!"

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Adam said enthusiastically.

"Ok. You guys go ahead. I'm still waiting for someone." I said and on just the right timing, Louis' car was now parking in front of my house. Everyone looked outside waiting for that someone I was talking to. And as he got out of the car, everyone was in awe and confused.

"Lou?! Is that you, buddy?" Julian asked as he approached and hugged him.

"Juls, hello mate! How are you?!"

"I'm good! Thanks! I missed you! How are you?!"

"Well, still alive and kicking!" Louis then shook my band's hands.

"Why are you here? I mean, I didn't know you and Harry are still keeping in touch!"

"Uhmmm..." I could feel how uneasy he was in answering the question.

"Okay, guys. Enough with the introduction. Let's go upstairs now. Let's start this ball rolling!"

As everyone was climbing the stairs going to the music room, I noticed Louis was giving me a short smile looking so worried and raising his eyebrows. I went closer to him and gave him a side hug. He took a deep breath. I noticed that he was nervous but I assured him not to be by winking at him and stroking his back gently which made him relaxed a bit.

I let Julian and my band listen to the songs first and gave them the lyrics. They were overwhelmed and astounded, making the rest of them got emotional, knowing how the story of me and Louis went on. And even if they didn't dare to ask me what happened, but being musicians by just listening to the songs, they already understood us and no more words or questions to be added.

We started to have a meeting first on how to arrange and organize all the songs in the album. We discussed about the arrangement of the songs and the best way to develop them and make each sound perfectly and harmoniously. That day was just purely having a long discussion, deliberation and debate.

Louis asked for a favor not to include his name in registering the songs, instead, he suggested to put a pseudo name which I respected his privacy and agreed with him. I was happily observing him as how he was really focused in working my album. I could see how enthusiastic he was in presenting and explaining how he would want his songs to be sounded. There were times that he asked for my suggestions and gladly accepted mine. He was very professional leaving what happened to us and was just purely concentrating at work which was a good thing because there was no awkward moment between us.

Everything went well except when we started recording in the studio after two weeks. While I was singing the song, I couldn't help but to be emotional. Even though Julian and my band were watching me outside of the booth, I saw only Louis leaning on the wall, looking and observing me. His eyes were red. He felt what I felt - hurt and pain.

"Haz, don't block the air out from your diaphragm." Julian advised. My throat was dry and I was about to cry. "Let's do it again, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."