chapter one

lila pelgone.

"So none of you noticed that when Chloe went out she didn't send text messages?!" Felipe basically panics. Not one person seemed to notice that Chloe has been kidnapped.

"Are you Guys fucking stupid?!" Isaac basically kicks the doors down to Felipe's penthouse. "Hey those doors were $2000 each!"

"Does anyone fucking care after the fact that Chloe has been kidnapped?!" Daniil basically said typing away on the computer trying to locate our friend.

Out of all people, why Chloe? Then Geraldy comes in and basically yells at everyone for being irresponsible. Of course he'd be the kind to do that obviously. It's nothing new.

"Did no one know Angel and Alex even arrived here?" Everyone looked at each other and everyone realized they fucked up on pretty much keeping everything a secret.

"So Geraldy you cheated?" I ask him. Geraldy clenches his fists and punches the table with such force. I didn't mean to trigger him that much! But he pretty much went to leave the room. It's kind of weird how everyone changed.

Basically, everyone's life is falling apart. Like badly. The people you saw who had mostly perfect lives before? It's beginning to go down. Let me tell you a list that's going on.

So basically, Jenet and Asher are fighting and it's scary. They argue almost every night now and there's pretty much no peace. Dee is currently being distracted by her ex, Zack. Felipe is pretty much in conflict with the companies he's involved in and is risking his reputation altogether, Xaris is also beginning to have conflicts with how everything was going back on Broadway, Daniil is basically silent now and isn't as loud as he was, Sophia and Aaron havent talked and she found out he cheated, Geraldy and Isaac are basically fighting, Samina and Mikey grew apart from their friendship, Kadin is also having problem with his husband back in Russia and is told he can't go back.

As you can see, everything's falling apart. It's only been a week since Chloe has been gone and I guess the world wanted specifically our group to suffer. The real tea is, what ever happened to the party? What happened to happy endings?

The party has been canceled by Isaac. Life is getting pretty much risky and it's hard to go out without the fear of getting caught. We don't know who kidnapped Chloe, or why they pulled it off. But somehow they got the perfect timing to get her.

The timing was when Chloe was basically getting ready to go and talk things out with Geraldy. Yeah, they were gonna work it out and Geraldy was gonna pull big boy moves. But of course it never happened.

jenet garcia.

"Asher you've got to understand!" I said. We've been yelling inside one of Felipe's guests rooms for the past twenty minutes at this point. This relationship has been taken to its toll all because all I did was try to help Isaac out with something involving the party.

"How the fuck can I understand now Jenet?!" He basically goes to a corner and slides down as I started to cry and look out at the view. I know people fight, but the way we were? It's like it was nearly time to call it quits and I never wanted that to happen.

deanna chavez.

Zack? I cant even stand to look at his face anymore. I cant even stand hearing the name even though it's not the same person. He's pretty much ruined my life in ways I haven't seen before.

Zack was the reason why I didn't win the plot of land I exclusively wanted for my resort. He ruined my opportunities all because of what happened during freshman year. I really can't stand being hurt so much anymore.

I don't want to go back to Zack.

isaac martinez.

I walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water as I saw Geraldy making another cup of tea. Geraldy and I have been sleepless trying to locate where Chloe was along with everyone else. No one has slept more than two or three hours almost every night.

Chloe was loved by everyone. She made everyone happy and pretty much sane. If we can't find her, she's just gonna keep suffering and we don't even know it. But ever since Chloe was gone, Geraldy and I haven't talked once.

We had a big fight that same night. Punches were thrown, people were harmed.

xaris legaspi

Broadway is a bitch. I can't stand some people right now. The director has called me in only a day after a day Chloe was kidnapped to tell me my role might be given up. Wicked has been my dream since I was a kid. And I'm not kidding you. I've done theatre my whole life.

Broadway was my passion, and for it to all just disappear in a split? I cant allow it. But finding Chloe was more important. I know I shouldn't call my role on Broadway bullshit, but I care for my friends more than a role that I can get a better opportunity from another.

kadin jacques.

I just got news from my husband that Moscow is having a big meltdown and he's been trying to handle riots and conflicts himself. I cant handle the fact that he's alone and I'm not there to be with him. It hurts to know he's doing everything himself.

He told me to stay here in Dubai and be safe. But my safe place is him. I cant stand with the fact he's hurting and I'm not there to cure him. But then, he told me I should worry on what matters most. And that's to find Chloe.

felipe vasquez.

I'm slowly breaking apart. No funny jokes today. I've had conflicts with all my partners this past week all on why our apps haven't been making enough money. We recently had an article written about a woman being abuse by one of our tinder users.

We are under fire at the worst time possible. We cant allow the company to be bankrupt because this company became my whole life. What's the point of even trying anymore? Chloe come back, it's getting worse and worse.

daniil rubio.

I haven't found any inspiration. Many fashion show directors have been yelling at me over the phone on why I don't have a new collection released. I've had articles written that I'm gonna retire and in which I'm never going to retire at all.

Fashion designers have been talking nasty shit about my work and I won't allow it. But I've slowly began losing interest in even doing this business anymore. I told myself I wasn't gonna give up.

But what if I just wanna stop?

mikey kendall.

I basically messed up on how I was supposed to tell Samina everything that's been on my mind. I never saw Samina quite mad. She seemed disappointed when she saw I was explaining about the whole Xaris situation and everything.

I ruined a friendship I truly cared about. All because I had feelings for her and another girl. I know this is asshole behavior but it's not how it should be by now. I cant look at her in the eye now. Everything's changed.

chloe agas.

I stay looking out at the view while I'm trapped in a room with limited food and water. I stare out when I hear the two male voices again to tell me, "Hey, it's time for you to work."

They basically threw me around like I was worthless. I cried almost every night. I miss everyone. I miss him. I want someone to come and save me from this pain and sorrow.

But.. at the end of the day...

I might have to say goodbye to my past,

Stay in the present,

I have to let go of everything, For Now.