chapter eight

"when you love someone, you'd do anything for them. you'd fight for them."

in which the group is on their second day of their visit in seoul.

deanna chavez.

It is now early morning in Seoul. Everyone else is still asleep and I went out to get some coffee and go for a walk to clear up my mind. Everyone's pretty much been coming to me as their therapist for all their love problems.

Especially Isaac. I was originally only supposed to be an assistant for his party that he's hosting not like a fucking assistant that does basically everything for him!

I should not be arguing so much, but it's true! Let me point out to you that once again, Isaac is like the brother I never wanted. No offense to him though, but yeah. The fact that he moved the party to Seoul frustrates me more than ever.

Now I have to call more companies and I had to cancel all the other favors and treats that I was supposed to purchase with the company's money from Dubai. I kept walking through the park as I was about to cry.

I don't know how or what but I tripped. I didn't know the day could get worse than it already is. Then all of a sudden, I felt two hands catch me. I look up and a Korean boy looks at me. "Are you ok?" He asks. Woah this boy is actually handsome as fuck man!

"Y-Yeah thank you.." I said technically shaking and biting my lip at this point. Shit I'm actually nervous around him. I fidget my fingers as he sets me on a bench and places a jacket around me. "My name is Jiwon or my English name is Jason." He smiles softly.

This dude can speak fluently in English. This means he could be smart and actually have some success in life unlike Isaac's girlfriend. Just kidding! Cosette's actually smart except that she's kind of a troublemaker. But I get that because she's been through a lot.

Jason sits on the bench with me to wait before I stopped shivering. He seems like a caring and genuine guy. Isaac said he didn't want me to get distracted while I was in Seoul, well that's about to be fucked up.

"What's your name?" He asks. I gulped. "Uh my name is Deanna." Jason smiles and chuckles. "Don't be nervous, you have a beautiful name." Oh my fucking god. He actually thinks my name is beautiful. Thank you mom and dad for giving me a name I thought I'd hate for the rest of my life, but it's about to get me a boyfriend!

I blushed and looked down shyly. "Hey don't be shy, I'm customer friendly." He winks and lifts my chin up. I walked to the same park Isaac said he fell for Cosette. Well I can tell you right now, I'm gonna recommend this park to Felipe because he's single. Or maybe even Samina!

I hope Isaac doesn't find out his assistant got into some trouble. I mean Kyle? Fuck.

aaron jasso.

I kicked the ball hard in frustration at practice. My team just arrived in Seoul for a game and I'm disappointed that I never got to talk with Sophia. Ever.

I made one of the biggest mistakes while I was in Dubai, I went out for a bit I admit but I didn't realize I'd kiss another girl. The fact I probably hurt Sophia again has gotten to me.

Don't call me a stalker but I've been trying to contact some of Sophia's friends to see where she is. I still have no responses, but maybe it's because data is hard to find here.

But the data here is unbelievably fast. They should at least try to text back. I was looking around at the size at the stadium, it was huge. It's actually the stadium BTS performs at. It's crazy. I just sigh because I knew one of Sophia's friends talks about BTS and Sophia talks about them to me before.

"Guys I'm gonna leave." I never leave practice early so they kind of just looked at me mysteriously. But in other words, I was kind of ready to find Sophia. You see, somehow, one of my teammates follows her on Instagram and she was seen around Seoul.

I'm here to find her, and there's no stopping. I started to walk around Seoul. I think Sophia is at like a hill with some of her friends. There's a hilltop with a beautiful view of Seoul and it's very picturesque. By the time I got there though, it was empty.

I checked the time and I figured that it wouldn't be this empty. I looked around. I didn't ask for the hill to be private. But I guess being the only one is nice for once. Then I felt someone grab my shirt and pin me to a tree.

My eyes widen and then glared at the person. "Nice to see you again, Aaron." My fists clenched harder as I saw his familiar face. Alex Brenes. This is like my two worlds colliding. "What the hell are you doing here??"

"I think we're both here for the same reason Alex." And that's when it happened. We started to punch each other. I whacked him in crotch with my camera. Surprisingly, I forgot I even had a camera in the first place.

I decided to kick him. Yes I'm using my soccer skills for fighting as well. I know this is probably the most dangerous thing I've ever done. I saw as he punches me on the jaw and I fall back, feeling blood rushing out.

But that didn't stop me though, I kept fighting because it was for Sophia. And I don't know if Sophia knows already, I would do anything for her. Anytime, anywhere. Even when we have a big fight. Anything.

Without hesitation, I grabbed Alex's taser and tazed him. "ROARRRRR!" I said before dropping the taser and running away.

????????

"Tell me the fucking details of the party!! " I said pointing a gun at the persons neck. "How dare you.. I'm never going to tell you what's gonna go on at that party."

And that was it. I shot the person in the neck.

No matter what, anyone could be at risk.

One by one, they're not gonna know what's about to go on.

For Now.