chapter three

songs for the chapter:

Golden Slumbers - The Beatles
For You - BTS
Love Someone - Lukas Graham

mikey kendall.

I basically have two of the dumbest people in my group. Isaac and Geraldy. They haven't stopped messing around when we had to go to the pharmacy to get the drugs we needed to inject into the people so they can pass out and get to Chloe.

Thing is, Isaac and Geraldy haven't really gotten themselves in task. They've been teasing me about Xaris and basically been trying to get me to get chocolate and flowers. Don't they realize we have basically a life to save? Can they get any dumber by the second?

"Hey dude you should try to get Xaris with these!" Geraldy basically shoved a bouquet of Roses into my face. Thank god Xaris actually found everything we needed before the two idiots basically began going to where the pregnancy tests were.

If only you can guess what they were about to grab next. Ugh. As soon as we left the pharmacy we needed to go to a specific spot that Daniil assigned us. Everyone has a different spot and there we basically map out how all the groups are gonna work together and get into the building.

The building is apparently almost as tall as the Burj Khalifa. That shits scarier than anything. We have to find a way to get the highest floor where Daniil assumes that's where Chloe is located. We basically get a signal to when all four groups have successfully completed their missions.

But where Daniil assigned us was on top of a hill here in Hong Kong which gave us a beautiful view of the city. Isaac and Geraldy gave me a look and pointed to Xaris. They're pretty much signaling me to tell her what's going on inside my heart.

"I would've done the same if Chloe was here you know." Geraldy said and rubbed my back giving me the roses and Isaac pats my back giving me the chocolate. "No stuffed animal at all?" They both laugh and gave me a teddy bear.

I went ahead and get all my thoughts together as Xaris was taking pictures of the view we had all the way up on this hill. I asked Geraldy and Isaac for advice since Asher wasn't in our group. Never understood why they didn't put all the boys together but the fact Xaris is in our group is just a plain coincidence.

"That's just wild how things change in seven years huh?" Isaac says looking out. "Well look who's talking now. You're literally a CEO of your own company." Geraldy said sighing.

"So Geraldy, what have you been up to?" I just hear him sigh and keep looking out. "To day the most, I'm basically COO of a company back in Miami." Wait this dude ended up in Miami and not Mexico? That's actually quite surprising.

"Well what are you waiting for now Mikey?" Isaac said and I started to walk to Xaris. "Hey Xaris?" She turns around and her eyes widen with the items I have in my hands.

"I've been meaning to tell you something for a while. To make the story short, I like you. I truly do. I've been such an asshole over the years and I want to prove I'm worthy." I hear Geraldy and Isaac cheer for me.

Then all of sudden, we hear a loud static from nearby. It ringed loudly in our ears.

"OH MY GOD ARE XARIS AND MIKEY TOGETHER?!" Daniil basically yells in our ears.

jenet garcia.

Our group isn't bad actually. Its me, Asher, Lila and Dee. We've been basically been going through the Hong Kong streets for nearly an hour. We basically got the hardest mission of them all.

We basically had to find weapons. Yes you're going to think we're dumb for thinking it's hard but the weapons we needed are unlike anything we've tried before. We're talking the ones you see in spy movies.

This is pretty much gonna be a whole roller coaster ride if we can't find any of the weapons but Daniil said to trust him when we try to find it at the building he told us to. The thing is, we can't understand Chinese and we all got lost.

"But wouldn't playing cards be a waste?" Dee said.  Oh god looks like someone hasn't watched Now You See Me 2. Lila facepalms herself and tries to explain what weapons they use in the movie and the fact we have to learn how to use them ourselves.

"Out of all people though why would he choose us to deal with weapons. I mean I'm an actor but I can't use like actual weapons." Asher said biting his lip and looking at the ground. Poor Asher, maybe Daniil just needed to feed himself with some hot spy guy content.

Bad news Daniil, he's already taken. I need to tell him to back off when I see him later. But for now, we need to go to the building. And finally we made it. It was a modernized building and we needed to go to the 35th floor to collect the materials we needed. 

As we were walking, I held onto Asher's hand tightly. Even though we've been having our disagreements, we also tried to somehow get our relationship to work again. Thank god for that.

We got into the training facility to learn how to use and basically how to function each of the tricks and stuff for the weapons. I was playing around with the cards for a bit when I felt the room get warm.

"Guys isn't it getting warm?" Lila said fanning herself. "It wasn't this hot earlier though.." Dee said looking around the room. I immediately noticed the change in temperature. Then Asher tapped my shoulder and pointed out the steam coming out of the walls. Oh no.

"Can someone tell me right now?! Is the room  overheating?!" Lila said banging on the wall. Dee and Asher went to find if there's like a puzzle or something to stop the heat.

Then all of a sudden, a latch broke beneath where I was standing and I fell into a pit of darkness.

No one was aware of what was going on.

We were all trapped into a room.

Someone hacked into the system of Daniil's friends company.

This is trouble, and once again.

I'm also risking my life, For Now.