chapter seven

"in which love blossoms but trouble comes in the most unexpected way."

SAGA ONE: UNDER THE STARS IN SEOUL

joshua martinez

Who the fuck is Isaac to mess around with my little sister? Why is he even daring to go near her? This is not fucking ok. The minute I saw Cosette and Isaac having a little romance under the stars I knew I had to get to her before she gets hurt again.

Cosette was hurt by her last boyfriend and I'm not allowing it because I trusted her last boyfriend and it's not.. I cant allow it. I cant let her go near that son of a bitch. You wanna know why? I hear shady shit on Isaac.

I went ahead and punched Isaac in the face with such force and Cosette basically screamed. "Why the hell did you do that?! This is my new friend?!" I glared at her and grabbed her wrist tightly as I started to walk angrily out of the park.

"You think he's gonna become just a friend?! I can see it in his eyes Cosette he sees you as a potential girlfriend to him." Cosette gives me a look and slaps me. "And how dare you to assume he is just going to take advantage of me?!"

"And how dare you to basically think this guy is the one after like what, twenty minutes?!" She started to cry and it breaks my heart when she cries. But this time she needed to learn. She basically ignored me trying to talk to her on the way home on why I'm always so protective.

Cosette went into her room and locked it right after we arrived in the house. I prepared dinner for her but I guess there's more for me tonight. It just kinda sucks how your sister can just easily fall in love. She's so gullible. Her last relationship was filled with abuse and pain.

I went upstairs and I saw her with something I haven't expected. I saw the smoke fill up the room and I guess I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed it out of her hands and slapped her. She looks at me, and her jaw drops in utter shock.

I have never hit Cosette that hard in my life. I don't know what I should do or what I have just done but I knew I made a mistake. A huge mistake. "YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH!" She said tears streaming down her cheeks and she starts frantically typing on her phone.

"No, Cosette, please.." I said trying to grab her phone and she kicks me to the ground as she runs out of her room and runs out of the house. I started to run after her. I cant let her run away. I promised my parents before they died that I would take care of Cosette.

I cant let her go just like that. No way. I kept running and running. But.. I lost her.

I lost her to a man that I will confront and warn him before I beat his ass up.

isaac martinez.

I was having my beauty rest when all of a sudden my phone started to ring frantically.
I saw the contact name. It was Cosette. "Cosette?! Is everything okay?!" I said basically panicking.

"H-He- hit m-me.." I immediately feel my hands clench into a fists as I try not to break my phone with my other hand. "Where is he? And where are you?" I said rush dressing myself. "I'm going to wherever you are." Looks like I'm waking up Dee for this.

"Hold On ok? Meet us at the Park Hyatt." I said hanging up and going to Dee's bed and slamming her with a pillow to wake her up. "Isaac oh my god!" She said. She looked like she was about to have a heart attack or something. "Look, you need to come with me. Cosette is in trouble!"

Me and Dee arrived in the lobby just in time. "Isaac!" Cosette said hugging me. I hugged her back and looked out for Josh. "My assistant Dee will take you to my room so you can hide."

"Assistant Isaac? You're shitting me I'm only your assistant on the party not your actual one!" Cosette and I just laughed. But I'm still stressing out over what's gonna happen.

I let Cosette and Dee go as I try to find out where Josh is. I'm running back and forth like a chicken who's head got cut off. Then I went outside when I saw his angry looking face looking like he was about to beat the shit out of me.

I started to run away to a nearby park so we won't fight in front of basically the whole population of South Korea. Plus the parks at night are usually quite empty. And dark and scary sometimes. I decided to hide around as Josh walks and looks around.

"Come our Isaac I'm not stupid." Josh said crossing his arms and looking around. Oh lord I forgot to bring my secret weapon so I'm basically gonna beat him up with my own pretty hands. I tiptoed behind him, grabbed his shirt and pinned him to a tree.

Man this shit was funny. I started to throw punches to his face. He tried to fight back but I guess all those days I spent at the gym were pretty much worth my time. I nearly beat Josh to the bone I didn't want to do it just yet.

Maybe one day from now but not at the moment. Then all of a sudden Josh starts punching me over and over and I had to move on top of him so I could continue beating him up. This is gonna be tough.

I kicked him in the crotch so he won't be able to stand up and I punched him one last time. Yes there was blood. But Josh pretty much was in pain at the park while I ran away from the scene.

kadin jacques.

"What do you mean you weren't able to feed the cats today?!" I yelled at Matthew over the phone. Yep you guessed it. Matthew didn't feed the cats once again and I cant let it pass.

The cats are like our sons, just only imagine if it were actual children though. I have pity for those poor cats. "Look it's ok it's not like they're gonna die or anything!" Matthew argues and I sigh.

Sure our marriage is the best thing that has ever happened but. Ugh. The fact we're even fighting over cats? This is fucking ridiculous. I looked over to my roommates bed, I remembered that Felipe went out. So I grabbed a coat and decided to go out as well.

I wanted to take my mind off of Matthew and I arguing nearly every damn night. I walked to the nearest Denny's so I could get a bunch of food and have a mukbang. Yes I'm having one by myself. I guess it's gonna be like that for now. Usually I wouldn't do these alone.

I was eating another plate of pancakes when I saw another boy staring at me. It was a nice Korean Boy and he kept smiling at me. Maybe the fact I'm a foreigner somewhat makes me attractive. I showed my ring to show I'm married but all he did was mouth back to me, "nice ring."

I mean maybe he could just be trying to make friends. But Seoul is a big city so like why out of all people he chose a tourist all the way from Russia? The boy walks over and I get instant anxiety. "Hey.. my name is Kyle." Oh lord his name also starts with a K.

"My name's Kadin." I said not looking at him and kept eating my whole plate of pancakes when all of a sudden he basically held my wrist and forced me to look at him. "Kadin.. I see you're married but you're all alone in Denny's? Is something wrong?"

He basically read my mind. Maybe he only wanted to be friends. So then it happened. I basically vented to him that I'm having trouble back in Russia with Matthew and complained over our argument for cats.

"He sounds like a complete asshole Kadin." I just sighed and looked out into the city. "Hey, look, maybe sometimes they might not be the right one." Oh god what is he saying? Is he some sort of fortune teller telling me I'm getting a divorce?

"Kadin.. You're really cool. I think you deserve someone better." By that point, he held my wrists and I was stuck in my spot. He then held my hands and looked into my eyes. "Uhhhh.. Kyle.. it was nice knowing you but I really needed to go." I said trying to leave but his grip was too strong.

Kyle then went in to kiss me. Little did I know that Matthew was looking through the window, eyes widened at me. He was supposed to surprise me but, I guess I surprised him.

???????

"You think the plans starting to work?" I ask one of my teammates. "Yes sir. It's finally working out." I sigh in relief.

"How much time do we have until the party?" I ask attaching the wires. "Three more days."

Three more days.

That only gives them three more days to still be with each other.

For Now.