chapter nine

xaris legaspi.

"Samina! I cant calm down when we basically went out to the city, just the two of us, and then were literally sleeping in the same room!" I said freaking out about basically everything.

I'm back in Sophia and Samina's room and they were brave enough to listen to my little rants about Mikey. This is crazy. I don't know if I'm dreaming of not but I think my skins all red from pinching myself all day and yesterday.

"Look, you just need to tell him you like him at this point. You need to get it over with." Sophia said. My heart started to pound loudly. Do I really have to do this here? "Look, were in Korea, why not take a chance to tell him what's up?" Samina says.

"I thought he liked you!" I said to Samina. Oh no my rage doesn't start there. I slapped Samina in the face. "You're a fucking ass! Says the one who actually got Mikey attracted to her after one week in London! Mikey went with me yesterday to tell me about his feelings for you!"

Samina and Sophia looked at me with their eyes widened as I went to a corner and began to break down. "Look Xaris, maybe if you tell him how you feel, he could probably change his mind about you."

I just shake my head. If I tell him now, he'll probably not want to talk with me the rest of this trip at all! It's just gonna be fucked up! "Look, we'll help you. We know a place."

Then they turned on the TV and showed me a tower in nearly every romantic scene. Except, we have to go all the way to the very top of the tower. Where the observatory is.

"Is Mikey afraid of heights?" They ask me. I nodded no. This is why I went to them. I wish Chloe was here though, guess she's too busy with someone. But we're gonna try and contact everyone to come with us to the tower.

I mean confessing with a 360 view of Seoul? That's actually kind of nice. I mean it's like I'm confessing my feelings to him and the world. It's like I'm finally setting myself free. I just wanted to tell Mikey I finally liked him without freaking out so much. I still can't believe it's finally happening.

We arrived in the lobby along with everyone else. You see the plan is, we're taking everyone so it looks less suspicious that it's only because I wanted to confess to him completely. Well everyone except for Kadin. I don't know what happened with Kadin but I guess we're going.

We arrived at the tower and I began to shake. Chloe looked over to me and nods and makes sure I'm ok. I mouthed that I'm telling him and she started to fangirl. Oh lord if she fangirls too much I think it'll be too obvious. It's time though, there's no turning back.

mikey kendall.

Everyone was kind of acting suspicious. Especially Sophia and Samina. We just arrived at an observatory here in Seoul and everyone's been acting weird and stuff but I guess it's because Korea has changed us all.

I mean it's only been two days, I mean I guess that's how powerful Korea truly is at this point. I stared out at one of the viewpoints when I saw Xaris go next to me. "Hey Xaris, what's up?" I saw her hands trembling.

"Mikey I just needed to get this off my chest. I like you. You're cute, smart, and I never thought I'd fell hard for you, but I did. I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore or anything but.. I just needed to get this off my chest." My eyes widened.

"Xaris.. I.. I didn't know you liked me. Listen Xaris, you are talented, pretty, and you're literally everything that I don't deserve. Xaris you're very pretty. Xaris I know you probably know that I somehow like Samina but that was cover up because I was scared to tell you how I feel."

Yes guys I just said that I liked the girl. It's about damn time and we saw all our friends basically wolf whistling at us and cheering us on. I guess dreams do come true. Seoul is basically the city of love for this group.

"Yo so likeee.. y'all are a thing now." Chloe said winking and nudging both of us. "Get me a picture with my parents!" She said and we all laughed at her as she got her picture. "Me too come on now!" Asher said taking a selfie.

I didn't know everyone liked us both together that much. I thought they all hated it on one side and one liked it on the other. But turns out it's the complete opposite. Crazy how everything is now huh?

"So like is Seoul the city of love or something because I still haven't found someone." Lila said frowning. Oh yeah, I forgot some people in the group are still single. "Don't worry, you single people still have like a couple hours before the party." I said winking.

"Holy shit it's a couple of hours already?" Isaac said panicking and checking his schedule. "Oh my god you don't even know the time of your own party Isaac?!" Dee said also typing on her phone. They don't even know their own party is in a couple of hours?

Well if I wasn't friends with these dumbasses I think my life would've been a living hell. So thank you god for them and especially Xaris. "Oh shit don't we need to like.. find a time to prepare?" Chloe said biting her lip.

I forgot I needed to get a suit. Well I'm fucked. "I need to get a suit so who's coming with me?" Everyone looked at me weirdly, and some looked at me in shock. They know I'm usually prepared for anything.

"I'm just fucking with you!" I said.

saira gupta.

"Daddy you got the weapons ready right?" I said typing away on my phone. Everyone has turned against me ever since. I've apparently been an ass to them all of these years.

So now I'm taking revenge, and I know I'm not the only one. Someone in their group is turning against them. Who could it be?

They're only united as one, For Now.