chapter thirteen

THE MASQUERADE BALL: PART FOUR

"there'll be no sunlight, if i lose you baby."

[ TIME CURRENTLY: 5:21 A.M
   LOCATION: SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL ]

[ PEOPLE ON THE YACHT: 11
PEOPLE NOT ON THE YACHT: 8
PEOPLE WHO DIDNT SHOW : 7 ]

[ PEOPLE ON THE YACHT: 11   PEOPLE NOT ON THE YACHT: 8   PEOPLE WHO DIDNT SHOW : 7 ]

[ DEANNA CHAVEZ ]

I was going around the yacht and saw that there were hundreds of people who were lying face down on the ground. I also noticed that none of my friends were anywhere to be seen where I was. I was walking across the fourth floor until I tripped on a staircase.

My head bangs against the door as it breaks open and I roll inside. I looked around and felt weird about this room. Then I see someone jump at me and kick me in the face. "Dee oh my god I'm so sorry I thought you were an intruder!" She said.

Well thanks Xaris it made my head even worse than it already is. "Well at least I unlocked the door for you! Didn't you realize that there's a twisty thing to unlock it?" Xaris then blushes in embarrassment. Well at least I found one of my friends for right now.

[ LILA PELGONE ]

No one noticed that I was even around on the yacht. I was walking around alone while everyone was being all happy and giddy giddy with their romances and all that. I was pushed to the side. I didn't feel right at all.

Now, I heard chaos and after all the chaos the boat went all silent. Everything has gone down. I started to have a panic attack. What if one of my friends is dead? What if someone will kidnap me? What if? Then I heard someone yelling from a distance. It was Isaac.

"Lila! Thank god you're safe!" He said hugging me. I sighed as I began to calm down and breathe normally again. I felt calm just being in someone's arms. "Lila are you okay?" I didn't even notice that I started crying. No, I wasn't just crying, I was actually sobbing.

[ SAMINA SALDANHA ]

I woke up alone on the boat as I noticed my hand was handcuffed to a portion of a bench. Scary stuff I'm telling you. Sophia was gone, I know they injected something and handcuffed me to keep me away from their ungodly plan. I don't know how evil everything can get.

I looked around and noticed I needed to get out somehow out of this boat. I began to look around for a weapon I can at least the wood of the bench with. Then I heard something. Or someone in particular. I turned around in fear and I began to shake.

"Yo, don't worry it's just us!" Dee said. Then I saw Xaris come in with a tool. A saw. My eyes widened. "Woah you're actually gonna put that shit near her hand?!" Dee said panicking. "Well do you want me to stay trapped here forever?!" I said shaking my wrist along with the cuffs.

[ COSETTE MARTINEZ ]

I was shivering and I know my brother was the one who plotted this. I remembered he told me about some plan he has about going to a party on a yacht. I didn't know everything was gonna go down like this. This is way out of the ordinary. I needed to make sure I see him and make him pay for what he's done.

"Cosette?" I hear my brother say. My fists clench and I glare at him. His fucking headass did not just do that. That sneak just pops out of nowhere right when I'm thinking about him. "The fuck do you want anyway?" I said cracking my knuckles angrily.

He just laughs at me. "You're just trying to act tough aren't you?" I began to move forward to him in the direction the edge of the boat is. My plan is clear to me but he is left in the unknown. "Well I gotta say something. I'm happily in love and there's nothing you can do about that!" And I moved to the ledge and Joshua fell into the ocean.

[ AARON JASSO ]

I heard a big thud as I was just waking up from my unconscious state. I looked out the window, through my blurred vision I saw a tall boy fall into the ocean. I saw as he braces himself for impact. What is going on? Am I still on the ship Sophia is?

Then I looked around, where's Sophia?! I got up and started limping as I felt my leg get sore and sore. I needed to make sure she was safe. "Aaron! Is that you?" Samina said walking towards me. If her friends are here that means she probably is right?!

"Where is she?! Is she safe?! Is she hurt?!" Her friends all looked down in unison. I got into a panic state. "We couldn't find her anywhere. We couldn't find any of other friends as well. This is going to be tough, but I need to find her before it's too late.

[ SOPHIA KEEN ]

I was slowly waking up from an unconsciousness when I noticed that I ended up in an a nice luxury building. But then I noticed that I was tied down to a chair. Where was I? What happened? Why did it happen? I looked around and saw some people stare at me through the windows.

I looked at the darkened window terrified of what's to come. I couldn't see the enemy. Then I noticed that the shadows looked so familiar. But the city, I don't think I'm in Seoul anymore. I'm in another city. God only knows where. I saw a flag to the side of me.

"Look who's finally decided to wake up from her nap." A deep male voice says. My eyes widened and I turned around. I saw him. The person I thought I trusted. My best friend. "Mason? Is that you?!" I said. He slowly moves towards me as I shut my eyes.

"Welcome back.. you won't be going anywhere,

.... For Now."