chapter two

songs for this chapter:

Boy Meets Evil - BTS

sophia keen.

february ????

i don't even know what day it is at this point. chloe's been missing for a week. everyone's basically been falling apart since she's been gone. we all miss her. we don't even know where she is, or what her whereabouts are.

i'm just going to keep writing in this diary and write in here whenever we get an update. god i miss the peace i had back in New York. some cruel people just really had to take our best friend away just like that? damn.

i have to go and help everyone now.

I closed my diary as I went to the living room where Daniil is basically typing away on his computer. Something's going on. Everyone's checking text messages, when we last saw her, where she told she was going to go, and why.

"Guys! I think I might have got into her iCloud and actually found her phone!" Everyone rushes over to Daniil and basically looks at the map. "Why is everything in Japanese?" Lila asks. Daniil basically slams his head on the table.

"Lila its all in Chinese." Wait.. don't tell me we're going all the way to China. "How did they get there that fast anyway?!" Felipe said. Isaac also looks puzzled. "Well when you think about it, it has been a week. It couldn't have taken them that long." Kadin said.

Kadin being an intellectual as always, pretty much got the group back into common sense. We need pretty much a game plan for what's about to go down. "Uhm Guys? How are we all gonna fly to China?" Jenet asks.

Everyone looks at each other in confusion, and we all needed to find some way. We can't all be together, otherwise our plan would become too obvious. So we basically had to map everything out. It was time to but in some knowledge we've learned from our math classes over the years.

"Ok so.. there's about 12 of us here. We could go in groups of three, four, or six." Geraldy said. Finally for once he's actually being reasonable. He's been acting like a dumbass since I even saw him and the fact he's even being helpful is something new.

I mean we all have to unite as one to save Chloe basically, I hope we can plan it all out in time! Kadin pretty much brought a world map he brought with him from Russia. I don't really wanna question it but I wonder why he brought a map so randomly. But I guess it's convenient considering we need to figure out the city itself.

"The city is actually quite small. It shouldn't be hard to find Chloe." Mikey said look at the streets and the location on Daniils computer. Pretty much Mikey got the geography part covered. The plan should be able to run smoothly.

(but what they don't know, is that they're being watched through felipe's camera system)

samina saldanha.

Time flies, and we finally arrive in Hong Kong. We pretty much mapped who's gonna be in which group. We're going by fours.

Sophia, Me, Kadin and Felipe. Geraldy, Mikey, Isaac and Xaris. Jenet, Asher, Dee and Lila. Daniil is going to stay behind in a building somewhere in Hong Kong and he's going to help us with directions and all that.

This shouldn't be hard, well at first. Pretty much Felipe and Kadin fought over who's the leader of the group even though that shouldn't matter right now. We needed to find Chloe and the other two groups are gone already.

"Are you guys gonna save a life or what?" Daniil said. Daniil's as basically telling us to get our shit together. He's right we shouldn't be arguing over the most dumb things. "Look I can slide down the poles that are possibly in the building!" Felipe argued.

We basically just grabbed Felipe and we ran through the streets. "What's the mission for our group?" Sophia asks. I opened the piece of paper Daniil gave us. Our mission is basically big. We needed to get the materials we needed to get into the building in which Chloe was located.

"Does Home Depot exist around here?" Everyone basically groans at Felipe's dumbness once more. We just stayed silent and tried to figure out which ones the mechanics store around here. What is considered a Home Depot in such a congested city?

We walked into a store we think is like Home Depot and we decided to split up to not look suspicious as we tried to find materials. I walked around and saw some ropes we could use for luring ourselves in.

I was just about to walk to the cashier when I felt someone grab me by the waist and my eyes widen as they cover my mouth as well. "Well well well.. looks like you guys did come after all."

I turned around and punched the person in the face, when I realized it was Felipe. "Woah chill out Samina!" I nearly had a heart attack. We really got a dumbass into our group.

I sighed as we all went to check out our materials that we needed. The cashier began to look at all of us funnily. Well, sorry we needed to save a life there's no time to get suspicious. Sorry I got a bit possessive and sassy it's just we really needed to get this over with.

We all began to rush down the street and to the place where Daniil told us to go for now before we make our way to the building Chloe's in. Everyone went to use the restroom while I watched our stuff. I was going on my phone and waited for everyone to get out.

Sadly, the lines are long for the boys and girls restrooms. I was basically standing outside for fifteen minutes now and I'm starting to get anxious. When all of a sudden, I felt someone grab me and inject something in me.

The last thing I saw were my friends running towards me and a familiar face I can't decipher.

Once again, no ones safe

We put everything into the plan

Let everything happen in the present

But turns out everyone's in danger..

Again, no ones safe. For Now.