chapter four

daniil rubio

My eyes widened in realization when I saw on my screen I've lost the signals of two people. Samina and Jenet. I frantically type on my computer and try to find their locations.

The earpieces all had gps locators hidden in each of them so I can track them no matter how far they go. I bit my lip as I click the option to locate them. Fuck. Why aren't they working? Please tell me the enemies did not just locate where the locators are placed.

I hid them well in the earpieces that it's impossible to find. If the enemies found it we may never be able to locate where Samina and Jenet are, unless they end up in the same place as Chloe. I connected to everyone else except for Samina and Jenet and spoke.

"You guys need to hide now!" I basically turn on my monitors and tracked all of them as they're running around the city. God these groups needed to split up into pairs. "Split into pairs! Now!" I said typing away on the keyboard once more.

I found a way to hack into the ear pieces and listen to the audio of the voices. Oh my fucking god. Its Alex and Angel. This isn't good at all. "Guys.. the people who are the master minds behind this... are Alex and Angel." I gulped nervously.

Everyone went silent. I looked at the map, and I saw that everyone was in pairs but hiding in parts of the city. At least all the dumbasses know which direction they plan on going.

Being the mastermind of all the navigation, I feel like I'm in some sort of spy movie. I don't know how things went in such a direction, nor do I know why the party never happened and everyone's lives are negative.

I just hope everyone's lives go back to the normal lives it once was.

Then all of a sudden, I woke up and I realized that Hong Kong was a dream.

I woke up in bed sweating, knowing that I just had one the weirdest dreams like Isaac had. I was pretty much living the dream of a mastermind.

Chloe jumps onto the bed and hugs me. "Come on, Daniil!" And then she basically started to worry about me once she saw that my eyes were red and that I was sweating all over.

"Oh you did not just have one of the dreams like Isaac did." I just nodded and Chloe hugs me. I can tell she's worried and she knows that somethings up with all of us.

I mean, we all did kind of have one drink last night. "But are Alex and Angel still here?" Chloe also nods. "But what happened Daniil?" I ask him. I started to fidget and I started to sweat in fear of that Chloe might get traumatized.

"You were kidnapped by both of them." I said and Chloe's widened and she bites her lip. "Daniil none of these dreams are normal. We all need to watch out for each other."

chloe agas.

"I know for a damn fact that Daniil's and Isaac's dreams weren't normal at all." I said to Sophia and Samina. They were pretty much the only intellectuals of the group. Kadin was still asleep and I didn't want to disturb him from his beauty rest.

"No they're fucking not." Sophia said. Daniil also mentioned that secrets were pretty much revealed. "Apparently he said that Aaron was cheating and Geraldy was doing the same.." I said and Sophia gives me a blank look.

"What does that mean then? We're not even together with them." Sophia also had a point and I felt sick to my stomach. This isn't good at all. What if their dreams could be predicting what could be happening in the future?

"The only good part though was that Mikey confessed to Xaris." Samina said taking a sip of her tea. This was pretty much Samina's third cup of tea this morning. I think she's starting to get a really bad addiction to it.

Then all of a sudden we hear a screech. "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Felipe said sliding down his pole and did a trick as he jumped down. Oh my god and Felipe's still the same. "Why the fuck is everyone getting my food anyways?" He said grabbing the teapot from Samina.

"That was kinda mean wasn't it?" Isaac said walking in and rubbing his eyes. Dee also walks in and gives a glare at Isaac and he chuckles. Yes Dee is still his assistant. Sorry honey. "Uhhhh.. I cant be in the same room as Isaac right now." Dee said rolling her eyes.

It's kinda funny how much Dee practically hates Isaac, but somehow tries to find him dates nearly everyday. "Hey Isaac I think I found the one today." Dee said showing him another girl.

"Ok, this one better not make me milk another cow like the last date." I laughed my ass off at that. This sucker had to fucking milk a cow on a date. "Look who's finally here!" I turned around and saw Geraldy's headass looking at me. Fucking hell. I forgot he didn't die in Daniil's dream.

"Well now that everyone's in here, I got news on the party." Isaac said and we all looked at him. He takes out a folder and pulled out the invitation. "The party's moving to a new location."

Everyone's eye widen and I can tell everyone gonna start yelling at Isaac because we all packed specifically for Dubai. "WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!" All the girls pretty much yelled at him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the party is moving to Seoul, South Korea." And I can see Geraldy's face change when he heard Korea. "Oh hell no we are not going to see BTS in concert are we?"

I roll my eyes at him. "You do realize there's a store full of Koya's over there sir." His face lightens up and he starts fanboying. Yep.

"Looks like we're going to Korea. Pack your bags everyone!"

angel paterson.

"They're going to Seoul Huh?" I said hearing them through Felipe's camera system. "Yeah I guess they are. I guess it's time to pack our bags too."

It's time.

Everyone's only safe.

For Now.