Chapter 3: Walk swim and boy talk

"Well, I have good news and bad news. The surgery went as well as we could hope but it will be a few days yet until we find out if it was successful or not, we were able to relocate and pin the ankle and place a skin graft over the whole along with stitches for her knees, You can see her but she'll still be quite weak." Dr. Hartsfield said taking us over to Ellie's room which had various faint shades of pastel where she was on a bed reclining in maxi's jumper with her leg a harness connected up to an IV line she was pale and overall weakened.

"Dad! Rosie!" Ellie said beaming slightly.

"Ellie where did that come from?" Dean asked noticing her top.

"Trent gave it to me, Trent Maxwell," Ellie explained her voice was all airy-fairy. Dean and I giggled and exchanged looks.

"Have you taken that off?" I asked. "Maxi gave it to her to keep her warm," I inform Dean.

"Nope its too comfy," Ellie said.

"Hahaha Maxi said he would visit you when he finished work." Dean said.

"Do you think you could ask him to come, tomorrow Dad? I'm just too tired today." Ellie said.

"Of course and I'll pick you up some Wagamamma Chicken soup."

"Thanks, Dad I love you," Ellie said.

"She Hates hospital food more than she hates hospital itself," Dean explained.

"Wel,l we better leave you to rest," I said.

"Yeah thanks, oh and if it's not too much to ask? bring some TBG DVD's back Rosie you know what I mean." Ellie said.

"Of course," Dean replied. And Dean and I took the 400 bus to Bondi Junction where we made our first stop at a Blockbusters When Deano saw me returning with three seasons of the beauty and the geek Australia Along with two seasons of the bachelor US. He sighed at me and said, "Typical Ellie she's unwell and only wants romantic TV shows." Dean then took me to Peter Alexander's and brought Ellie and me some new Pajamas proclaiming that everyone should have a comfy pair of Pj's on their first night somewhere new. Next stop was the Food Court Dean brought me a Tropical Boost Smoothie. Then Lilli and Lucy came to take me home whilst Dean dropped something's at the hospital for Ellie. I drew for a while before Lilli called me into the Kitchen.

"Lilli and I have something we want to give to you," Dean said handing me a box.

"What's this? you guys really didn't have to get me anything." I said

"Well, It didn't cost us anything its Dean's old phone we thought after today you needed one it also has a lifeproof case on it," Lilli said.

"Thank you guys so much!" I said.

"I've put the Wifi code on there in case you wanted to go on Instagram or Facebook," Dean said.

"The decision to drop out of school last year wasn't entirely because of housing arrangements I got bullied pretty badly there so I'm not sure I would have that many friends on there anyway," I said.

"I was thinking you might find your aunt on there also what's your email I want to send you some pictures from today," Dean said. I messaged him my email.

"Oh speaking of pictures I finished your Sketch sorry its only brief," I said.

"Only brief that's Amazing hold it up I want to take a picture of you with it," Deano said. And that is the story of how I joined Instagram as RosieMeredith (yep my middle names Meredith) and Facebook as Rosalina Davidson. I found my aunt and added her surprisingly my cousin Adela has Instagram as DeliaJane (A/N: ALL names except the obvious are fake on the Plus side if you happen to have or no anyone with those Instas your welcome for the free shoutouts) I placed a rather nice picture that dean took of me today as my DP on both. My phone buzzed it was a notification from Dean (Deanogladstone) with the caption Check out this " brief sketch" my rather talented foster kid @Rosiemeredith (Pictured) #tallentedkid #doesntknowgoodsheis.

"Oh Dean you've started a war and thanks for the pictures," I said.

A/N: I Realize how short this chapter and the next will look compared to the previous chapters but I write these on my notes so I can have them on all my devices. I only know how long they are when I edit them on Word and I had a lot I needed to write in order to get you guys into the story. I hope you're liking the story so far I won't give much away about the next chapter but there may or may not be some Jesse/Rosie semi-romance and should be up as soon as I finish it + finish editing Love you all Kat x.