2

*Hoseok pov*

It took the woman two hours to come back and pick me up to walk me to the main building.

Her ponytail was swinging from one side to the other as she led me through the corridors, up to the door of group 'A'.

"I'm sure you're familiar with our house rules and such.If you need another read, they're pinned to your door, you may have noticed."I sighed in the back of my mind and looked down to her, annoyed.

She went on "So..This is your group, you can't leave it till break time, shall we go in?".
I just blinked, maybe she took that as a 'yes', cuz she opened the door in a hurry.She probably didn't want to be alone with me anymore.

About 8 guys lingered around the room.One window was opened, two of them idiots sat on the solid board and shared a cigarette.
I didn't really read the rules but it became pretty obvious that they weren't allowed to do that when she started to make a scene.

I waited patiently for her to finish her tantrum. Admittedly her voice would make your ears ache.

She briefly introduced me to the group, then let her eyes wander through the room.
"Yoongi!" she called out to an introverted looking guy who had an unexpectedly cold stare "please show Hoseok around!".

There was a boy by his side who wore a worried expression on his face, nibbling on the tip of his pen.
Yoongis face went soft as the boy whispered something to him, it was only for a short moment of time so probably nobody besides me noticed.

With his hands in his pockets, he walked past me as I gave him a fierce smile.
Then I followed him down the hallway, intentionally walking way too close to him.

"This is the break room" he said with a brief gesture towards the hall.

When I still didn't back off after he stopped, he gave me a freezing stare over the shoulder.
I figured that would've worked with the other guys but it just made me laugh on the inside.

After what I saw in the group I knew he wasn't as tough as he acted now.

On our way to the next door I kept my distance but kicked his legs a few times, making him flinch, but not saying a single word.He really was something.

"Group 'B'." he mumbled stiffly when we reached the second room, the door stood open.
I could tell the confidence had left his eyes.

A guy came up to us.
I had to admit he was kinda pretty.
"Yoongs" he said, Yoongi flashed him an awkward smile that, I could tell, he never used "hey Tae".

'Tae' must've sensed something was wrong, telling from the way the guy by my side acted.
He looked me straight in the eyes.
"What're you smiling about?"
He asked.
I looked down on him, judging.

"Taehyung!"someone shouted.
Tae dodged the object that flew straight towards his head, clearing the flight path for the object to hit Yoongi.
I catched it.

It was a small box made of metal.
Everyone's eyes were on me as I took the object to my eyes and turned up my nose at the box.
I sniffed it, knowing what was in it and looking at the guy who threw it.
In one fast move I threw the object onto the guys head.A white substance came out of the box.

*Yoongi pov*

I recognized the box that had almost hit me.It was Jimins. "Fuck, that hurt!"
Jin complained but Taehyun took the box from him, blaming him "you deserve it, shouldn't throw hard objects without thinking.".

Taehyung raised his right eyebrow "why do you have this in the first place?"
He took it from him.
"If I tell Jimin he'll surely kill you."
"What the- I just found it!"
"Hyung, please don't tell Jimin sunbae?"Taehyun begged worriedly.

Taehyung didn't answer and just looked at Hoseok.
I felt a big hand on my ass the second after, groping me.
Nobody besides Tae saw it.
I froze, gulping down my anger.

"So?Won't you show me more?"
He suggested looking at me and smirking.
That asshole.
Shaking, I turned around, hurrying towards 'C' group.

"What are you running for?You crying?" He teased.I gulped.
"Why would I?Can't you just shut up?" My voice didn't sound as strong as I intended it to be.I was so ashamed.

I knew he wasn't a good guy to get involved with, he came with the car after all, which meant he wasn't just a regular troublemaker but a criminal.

The 'C' group was located in a different building.
I really didn't want to go there.

At least the guy behind me seemed to have calmed down.
My eyes were wet and I was trying hard not to have him notice.
He triggered me.

Before we could reach the room, the bell rang.

I sighed in relieve.

*Jungkook pov*

"Kook, come have a smoke"
Hyung didn't know this but I wasn't that glad about being in 'A' group.
It was practically where all the addicts were located.
Which is the worst place for me.

"Kookie~" Soobin hummed and laid his arms around my shoulders.
"Why so stiff?You missing your Yoongi?"he assumed and blew the smoke of the doobie from his hand.

I wasn't that fond of drugs.
Not because I made bad memories or didn't enjoy taking them.
But because they were the reason I was here.Another thing I didn't like, staying here.

I always relied on Yoongis cold stare.
Without him everyone would target me.
Lucky me became friends with that grumpy cat on my first day.

Situations like this did not occur that often.

"Little Kookie, you still didn't answer~"Soobin complained.
His friend came up, reminding him I was his sunbae.

Soobin wasn't a bad guy but he could get a little rude when being high.

I shook off his arm but he grabbed my shirt, then gliding his fingers down on it."You're gay, right?"he whispered in my ear.

I jumped up and ran a few steps towards the door, panicking.
"Haha, so it's true, he's Yoongis little princess.Do you wear dresses for your daddy?You can tell us."
"Pff what the fuck, Soobin, that's gross."
"It iss~ It's obvious he's a fag"
"Haha dude don't say that, he'll cry and tell Yoongi."
"As if I'm scared of that gay".

I was about to run to the toilet when I bumped into someone, my face digging into their chest.
I looked up, it was the new guy, Hoseok.
He didn't look very amused, kinda intimidating even.
He pushed me away with just a single finger and that hurt a little to be honest.
I was about to cry.

I wonder if he overheard all of that.
I thought to myself.
That'd make another bully.

*A/N: ugh, poor Jungkook.
But Soobin isn't essentially bad, he just tends to be pretty narrow minded and doesn't notice when he crosses the line.