4

*Jungkook pov*

"If Yoongi-hyung goes, I wanna go too" I pouted.
Kai scoffed and frowned.
Yoongi was surprised "aren't you waay too scared to get caught?".

"I'm not!"
In reality I was..
Everything that'd make me have to stay here longer was a nightmare to me.

Kai looked over his shoulder, back to Yeonjun who had been watching us from a distance.

He didn't look exactly pleased.

"Anyway hyung is thankful too..even if it doesn't look like it.."Kai said, talking about Yeonjun.

Then he walked over to him and covered his eyes "you gotta wipe off that gloomy look, brother.".
Yeonjun grumbled something but waved at us like a good boy.

We went back to class.
I was worried but after classes ended I still followed Yoongi and Taehyung towards the big door.
The guard was not very pleased to see us walk through right after classes ended but they let us.

"Where's Yeonjun and Kai?"asked Tae enthusiastically.
Yoongi pointed at them without a word, then he yawned.
He usually falls right into bed after classes.

"I'm used to Jin keeping me awake but I didn't think I'd ever go and search for him"
"You're as motivated as ever"
"I know, thank you"
"Hey Tae.Don't bully grandpa, his heart might stop and we'd have to carry a stone around."
"When did I tell you-"

"WAhh you're so noisy! Can you please not let the whole house know about Jin-hyungs absence?"Yeonjun complained and gave Yoongi a death stare.

Then we walked towards town.
"Do you have a clue where hyung could be?"
"He always goes to the same spots, he's like a turtle.There comes the time when he feels the urge to head into one direction, even if he hits his head on stuff."
"Well now we know how he became like his current self."I added.
Everyone nodded in sadness.

"I want a hotdog, hyung"
"Jungkook, I'm sure those are not vegan"Yoongi grumbled.
"Can you make one for me?"
"I thought you wanted pancakes?"
Yeonjuns tummy made a noise.
"You guys, can you stop talking about food?"he said, kinda angry.
"Amazing" Taehyung whined "We are on a mission to find Jin and everyone is almost starving.What now?Should we end it by jumping on the street and crushing with a windshield, breaking all our rips?".
Now everyone went silent.
Yoongi patted Taehyungs shoulder "dude you can always talk to me".
"I was only joking-"
"Shhh"

We arrived at an old looking bar.
"That's where he usually goes.".
"If I was a turtle I would go here too."
Yoongi mumbled, staring at the bar sign "bangtan beer -bangs your brain".

Inside was dark and quite crowded.
Jin sat at the counter and sipped on his beer.
"I think we came too late to save what's left of his brain." Taehyung commented.
"It's impossible he spent all day here, right?"Kai asked worriedly.
Then Yeonjun took him by his hand and told him to help him carry hyung.

"Sometimes I really don't wanna be them" Taehyung said.
"In their case it's karma." Yoongi objected.

"Hyung why are you here again?" Yeonjun asked, pulling Jin out of the building.
"Can't you read?
Cause if you could then you could read the sign over the bar.
I'm here to bang my brain away, duh."
He said, making an awkward gesture.
Kai sighed while he looked at Jin from the side "Last time was already one time too much of banging your brain away, hyung.".
Yeonjun nodded, then his expression changed and he whispered into Jins ear "Other than that, I'd prefer it if you'd bang something else rather than your brain".

I made big eyes and asked Yoongi what Yeonjun meant by that.
He just patted my head and pressed my ears shut for our entire walk home or so it felt to me.

*Yeonjun pov*

Back home Jin held me down by my throat while he started to unbottom my shirt, Kai watching us from the edge of the bed.

I liked it when he treated me roughly.
His fingers wrapped around my throat gave me that thrill of getting controlled.

"I'm not going to go easy on you today" he breathed before he put his lips on my nape and started to move his tongue in circles.
I whimpered and gripped on the sheets helplessly.
"Daddy~"

He gave me a hungry stare and held my chin up so I couldn't look while he glid his fingers in my underwear.
He rubbed over my member with his palm a few times but then pulled his hand out leaving me extremely frustrated.

"Kai baby, come here"
I heard him say, then I felt the cold air waving around my member, making me shiver.
He had pushed down my underwear, exposing my erection.
Kai did as he said and received a small kiss.
Then got hyungs fingers pushed into his mouth.

"Gonna suck Yeonjuns cock for me?"
He hummed sweetly while he pulled down Kai's pants and made him kiss my tip.
Kai was perfectly bent over for hyung to push his fingers in.
After the first shock he started to suck me like he was told.
He looked so cute even when doing something dirty like this.

Jin looked down on Kai who was totally immersed in the blowjob.
Then he looked at me and placed his hand on the top of Kais head.
"You know what's good baby boy?"

Then he forced poor Kai all the way down on my cock, making him gag which felt so good around my tip.
I screamed in ecstasy.

Kai was shaking, with tears in the corner of his eyes.
Jin made him look up, cooing "I'm sorry lil' one~ should I reward you?".

"Keep your ass up" he lectured and slapped Kai's butt, it made a nice sound.

Kai went back to sucking me while hyung pushed his tongue in between his tiny rim, holding his member in the other hand.

I smiled at Kai "suck harder, precious.And don't you dare to bite".

*A/N: Couldn't hold myself from adding smut this time 😆
I'm so in love with threesomes like holy crap 😦💞
Kai and Yeonjun are meanies but they are cute in bed (☞゚∀゚)☞
Jin really doesn't have any control over them, same in reverse 😅*