11

*Jungkook POV*

I had told them countless times that it was fine, that I'd face Jimin.
I didn't want to trouble them even further.
Hoseok had been right.
I knew that Yoongi loves me.
That's also why he refused to accept it, and why I was crawling out of the window in this very moment.

Hoping noone had noticed, I made my way through the city towards the warehouse.
The lights had already turned on, so I knew I had to run.
My legs were shaky, it was hard to even walk.
Taehyung is probably there already

"And while Min Yoongis neck gives in to the pressure hes going to realize its his last breath!" Jimin howled into the night air, surrounded by his gang.
"What about Jung Hoseok?" One of them screamed over the crowd.
"Jung Ho-... ohhh" a slight smirk manifested on Jimins face as his eyes fell on me.
"Seems I won't have to kill Yoongi just yet, right honey?" He hummed, then signalized me to sit next to him.
I carefully stepped closer, the gang had gone silent and the cicadas could be heard singing.
Then I saw Taehyung, leaning against the building in the shadows behind Jimin, his arms crossed.
When I sat down I could hear Taehyung whispering to Jimin.
"Jimin please"

I could feel the crowd moving closer to us, it was like they knew what was coming.
All I knew next was Jimins hand on my nape that was pushing me down.

Then I woke up in the hospital.
When I opened my eyes, the sun was hitting me straight in the face, I almost cussed out.
"I'M BLIIIND"
"Actually your eyes are the only thing that still works on your body" that was Hoseoks voice.
"Oh my god Jungkook!Please tell me you haven't lost your eyesight!" And worried Yoongi.
"Give him some time you guys"Namjoon..

" what happened?" I yawned, still half asleep.
"Park Jimin happened"
"I swear if his dick had a bone, I'd break it."
"Hoseok, we talked about how violence doesn't solve your problems, right?"

"What about Taehyung?"
"You still care about that prick?!"
"He went between you and the gang so he's here too, but hes just mildly wounded."
Namjoon explained.
Everyone else protested, saying they didn't believe his story.
"I want to see him" I said.
"Seriously?No way in hell man, he's a fucking thread" Yoongi hissed, and the others nodded in agreement.
"Not him" my voice was exhausted "Park Jimin.I want to see Jimin."

After I had said that they thought I was going crazy so they left me alone after calling a nurse.

That night though, I awoke to darkness and a faint noise.
I could hear a crying from the bed next to me.
But this morning I was sure it had been empty.

I turned over, facing the bed and gazing through squinted eyes.
It was hard to make out the features of the person, I only knew it was a male.
"Fucking asshole" he cried, it was Jimins voice, I was sure.
"I'm sorry" he panted.
It was like the way I saw him cry when he first hurt me.

Somehow I couldn't be angry, even though it was me who should have been crying.
Something was absolutely wrong with the situation.

*Hoseok POV*

Hey, can I sleep in your bed?"
"No"
"Why?We're a couple, aren't we?"
"There's no space"
"I prefer it that way"
Only when I said that, he looked up from his book, blushing slightly.
"You're gonna do weird things"
"You're only gonna find out if you try"
I smirked and sat down on his bed, next to his hips, leaning over him.
He pressed his lips together, pretending to be immersed in his book and ignoring me.
"Do you know that your face has turned a bright red color?"
He touched his cheek at my words
"Haha you're so easy to tease"
I laughed.

"Stop it" he told me.
"What if I don't?" With one hand I took the book out of his hand and with the other I turned his body, making him face me.
He looked at me, as if he was waiting for me to do something, even though he had said not to.
"Hyung...tell me you want me to touch"
"W-why would I ? Its not like I want it"
"Then why are you trembling in anticipation?"I caressed his chin and ran my thumb over his lips ever so tenderly.
" Hyung, I like you, what about you?"
"W-what are you saying?" He gave my chest a slight push but I ignored it, directing his lips to mine where I gave them a soft kiss.
"You taste good hyung"
I got on the bed, deepening the kiss in which he moaned.

My leg pressed between his hips, I stroked his chest carefully, watching his expression.
"Can you take off your shirt?"
He was too shy to answer but he did as I said and took it all off, exposing his nipples.
I eyed his chest, to which he frowned cutely.Then I lowered my head onto his chest.Grasping him tightly, I let my tongue slide around his nipple in circles, not touching it.
"Fucking stop teasing"
I giggled, making his skin vibrate, then pinched his nipple in  between my lips, only to suck on it fully a moment later.
"Hee- H-Hoseok mhh"
I slid my tongue up and down on his perked up nipple while caressing the other one patiently.
While I did the same to the other nipple, I opened Yoongis pants.
"Nnn~ mhh-oh hiyah"
"Hyung you're so fucking tempting.. And you're pretty hard too~" I pecked his neck.
My hand went into his pants, squeezing his already pulsing member.
"Mhh H-Hoseok wait- I dunno if-"
"Shh, its fine baby, I'm gonna take good care of you" with those words I took off his underwear.He was seemingly frustrated by my pace, moving his hips towards my hand, not even realizing what he was doing.
"Haahh.. It hurts Hoseok, hurry"
"Beg me "
"Why would I- hhh fine mhh-m p-please help me" he begged while helplessly pushing his hips forward.

*A/N: oop- double update 😄 no worries*