(18) end ✔

It has been a month since the accident.
None of us had been allowed to visit Yoongi.
Jungkook wasn't himself anymore, he barely ate, barely spoke.
Jimin was the first to wake in the hospital.
We had no idea about where he went, all we knew was that Jimin had left.
He didn't say a word to any of us.
Only when Yoongi finally awoke we were informed that both had lost their memory, their heads were wiped and their attitudes changed.

I went back to my family, still not able to talk to Yoongi.Not because I couldn't but because I didn't have enough courage.
From then on I watched him from a distance.
I tried to make sure he'd stay safe but that would prove to be the wrong way a few years later.

Taehyung changed a lot after the accident.
He didn't talk as much either.
But even the picture of him disappeared from my mind after a while.
..until he showed up on my doorstep after two years.
His looks were still the same, apart from a scar on his head he wouldn't show to anyone.

I didn't pay any attention to Namjoon and Jin..but they as well decided to show up later on.None of us had found any peace with what had happened.I was certain there was more danger in our relationship than there had ever been, and I knew I had to make sure the story would end the best way possible.

*A/N: So much happens to every single one of them after the accident, Hoseok is the closest to knowing about it all, but even he has a hard time keeping track.
All these things will be revealed, if not in "broke thieves" then in another book.
This is just the beginning of their relationship.
I hope when you read this you'll want to know more about how all of them start a new life and cope and how their feelings change but still stay the same in a way.If you are then please follow into "Broke Thieves" from here :) thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it ~♡ *