13

*Jungkook POV*

"The fuck are you saying?!" Jimins pupils became the size of needles.
I knew now, that what I said was true.
"You didn't- Fuck, you didn't hear shit!" He punched the wall, it sounded painful.
"Calm down Jimin, its not like I could tell anyone. Noone will believe me"
"Pff hahah khchch" his laugh sounded pained and like he was about to loose his mind.
"You ...I teached you to not fuck with me?! I might as well kill you once your bones have healed."
"T-there wasn't really anything broken.."
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Jimin-"
"Jimin what's going on?" Taehyung appeared, his brows furrowed.
Jimin looked at him with disgust "Feed well on your new cunt" he grunted, bumped into him ,then walked out the door.

I felt weak.I had tried to remain composed.
Whatever had happened to Jimin in the past ,it was enough to infect his mind like this, it must have been something awful.
"What happened?Why live with Jimin again?" Taehyung asked, eyeing me from above.

"You know Jimin well...don't you?"
"Wh- what kinda question is that?...of course I do" Taehyung played tough but I noticed his gaze gliding over my wounds while he wore a worried expression.
He himself seemed rather fine.

"Has anything bad happened to him in his childhood?"
"You're asking about his childhood?
..well, I don't know much myself but even if I told you that little..I bet he would kill me."
After he said that, I told him about what I had found out.
"Wait..you confronted him about that? Shit... That's the first time!Who knows what he'll do" Taehyung panicked.

When I went to group 'A' that day I felt like someone was turning my stomach around, it was my wounds that hurt.

*Yoongi POV*

The morning was hot, I couldn't tell if it was because of the sun or my companion, sticking to me.
I could feel him raising in the bed.
"Yoongi~ you finally awake?"
"Hmpf I told you to not talk to me in the morning" ..I had a bad tempter when waking up.
"Hmm but I've been waiting for you to wake up for so long~"
"You're clingy" I said, throwing a gaze over my shoulder.He was tightly attached to my back and hugging me from behind.
"How does your body feel darling?" He ignored me, pecking my head.
"Am fine....I think..." I blushed, thinking about the last night.
After I had turned over, facing his chest, I let my fingers glide over his abdomen.
He was molded like a Greek god.
This is all mine now
I thought to myself, feeling like gollum while focused on his abs.

"Hoseok...how'd you get into prison?"
I was really nervous to ask ..but if I hadn't I'd probably never done it at all.
"Do I have to tell you?" He muttered into my hair, still sleepy.
I could feel how he was trying to cover up his bad mood.
"No...but I'd really like to know" I tried it the cutesy way, snuggling closer.
The longer he remained silent the more worried I grew.
"I did something really bad...but I can't tell you what..all I can say is that if it wasn't for my family I'd probably still be in prison..and remain there for many years to come"
His voice was steady, he seemed calm but a little depressed.
"Do you regret it?"
He inhaled "I don't".
I gulped. What was it that the Hoseok I knew did that was this horrible?
"What do your parents do to get you out of prison like that?"
I asked lastly.
He growled sleepily , stretching his back and sitting up.
"Organized crime..they're working overseas"

*Jungkook POV*

I was craving a blunt after all the trouble.
Though I knew that even light drugs would get me into big trouble here.
Especially me..Since drugs were the reason for me to end up in this godforsaken place.
Everyone here had their own unique past story and baggage to carry.
I was no different from the others.
And so was Jimin.
He was impulsive..stubborn and cold.
He had really bad aggression problems.
But none of that was extraordinary.
What really was special about Jimin was his self hatred.

After class I followed Park Jimin, I wanted to know what he was like when he felt like noone was watching.
But instead of remaining unseen I was pinned against the wall in no time.
"You think I don't notice when a rat is creeping behind my back?"
"I wasn't trying to disturb you-"
"The fuck kinda answer is that, what do you want?Still don't have enough?"
"I wasn't done talking this morning"
"I don't want to hear it"
He growled at me.
"Can you let me go? It hurts"
You'd think he'd push my throat even harder but..he let go in no time.
That's when I knew that my theory was complete.
"You like me"
"...what??" Jimin seemed extremely confused and tried to look disgusted.
"If my theory is right..I'm the only one you ever treated this poorly in this facility.I'm the only one you didn't leave alone."
I took a deep breath "You're addicted to hurting me because it hurts you the most.".

*A/N: I researched a little for this chapter and actually found out that ,as it seems, in Korea there is little to no organized crime organizations.All I learned about was a group somewhat similar to yakuza and mafia stuff that is called jo-pok? Although it could also be just criminals in general.

I don't really know anything much about this though and I may be wrong, so if there is anyone who knows more, feel free to comment :))

Also I'm not trying to glamorize or romanticize anything bad like self-harm self hatred and criminal actions with this book.Its sometimes hard to avoid it looking like that if you involve it though.*