10

*Yoongi POV*

"Nnh!" His tongue slid into my mouth so smoothly.His chest was pressed against my back and his fingers carassed my throat.
I pushed away slightly and he stopped.
"Who said you were allowed to do that?"
I argued, slightly upset.
"Why did you run after me then?"
"Not for your tongue in my mouth"
"You want it somewhere else?"
"Fuck you"
"On the spot"
"When did you become this gay?"
I asked, taken aback.

He smirked, he seemed to have mistaken my question as an invitation to show off his gayness.His big hand made its way towards my neck as he leaned back on the wall and pecked the corner of my lips gently.
He pulled me close by my waist and kissed me in a sweeter way than before.
I got flustered and closed my eyes.
"Mmh nnn" I gave up and leaned in as he was leaving short kisses on my lips.
I moaned as he opened my lips by pushing my jaw open carefully with his hand.
I accepted his tongue, giving it a shy suck.
He turned us around and pushed me onto the wall, then kissed me passionately.
His hand raised my shirt.
"Hh- H-Hoseok mhh~~" The kiss felt so good, I couldn't focus on complaining.
Soon my nipples were exposed and pinched gently.
He rubbed against my right nipple with his thumb and I whined "mhmhhh hold on- ahh~ f-feels uh-".
I could feel the bulge in my jeans growing as he pushed his palm against it.
" N-not that" I said and he obeyed, then continued kissing me, licking my lips.
My eyes were watering slightly and the blush on my face was burning to my ears.
"F-fuck" I could hear myself moan as Hoseok caressed my nipples, from which I didn't know they were this sensitive.
"Hahh~ Hoseok we should" I gasped between kisses "should stop".
He let off of me, panting.

His forehead was leaning against mine and he pulled my shirt back down while I was still clinging to him.
" You're amazing hyung"
That was the first time he had called me hyung.
His eyes widened a little, he looked confused "why are you crying?".

" h-huh?! I'm not I-" I rubbed my eyes to confirm and he was right...I was crying.
"Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry Yoongi!" He panicked a little and I started crying harder.
As he tried to comfort me I realized what was going on.

The last time I had been treated this gently, I couldn't remember it.
It felt cozy and nice with Hoseok.
Even though I had always thought of him as an asshole, he had really surprised me.
Between the rough everyday life of the facility I had grown used to being treated like shit.

"You better not be playing with me" I sobbed while wiping my tears.
He froze.
I grew anxious and choked up.

He raised my teary face and kissed me gently "I'm not, promise".

*Namjoon POV*

I could hear Jin, Yeonjun and Kai bickering again.
It hurt me.I already knew about their relationship.
Why would Jin be with such frivolous assholes? I bit my lip, thinking I shouldn't get so worked up.
I had no right to think it should be me being with him.
I was a nobody to Jin, and I wasn't a crowd-pleaser either.
Every day I was spending writing my book.

"Hyung, look there!" Jungkook called out, making me snap out of my thoughts.
It was Hoseok and Yoongi.
The view itself wasn't that extraordinary, though what made it interesting was the fact that they were holding hands.

I had heard that they skipped the first hours.And as it seemed, they did together.

If Hoseok and Yoongi could do it...I could do it too, I told myself.
I made up my mind to tell Jin how I felt.
As scary as the thought was, in this moment I felt that I had nothing to loose.
It wasn't until later that I realized how wrong I really was.

*Jungkook POV*

"The fuck are you saying?!"
Yoongi raised his voice after I said I'd just do as Jimin said.
A whole bunch of people had gathered in Yoongis and Hoseoks room.
"It's the best way, I have a feeling its gonna go better this time...and also, I don't want to cause you guys anymore harm."
"Would you stop?" Hoseok growled "We're already too deep in this dog shit, and that's all because of you."

Yoongi crushed Hoseoks side with his elbow "What he means to say is we won't be bothered, we're your friends after all".
And right when he spoke the word "friends" Taehyung stepped into the room.
He didn't have a scratch, no harm had been done to his body.
"Jungkook is coming with me" he stated, as if he gets to decide it.

"Taehyung.... What even is wrong with your crazy relationship to him?! You're not a psycho like him! Fucking stop alr-"
"I promised him" Taehyung interrupted Yoongis lecturing.
"You disobey him, try to ignore him, provoke him" his gaze fell onto Yoongi "you're only gonna stir up his anger even more"
"So you're saying we're supposed to just sit and wait while Jimin does ,who knows what ,with Jungkook"
"I don't like it either"
"You're the fucking problem here!"
Hoseok growled.

Everyones attention flocked to Hoseok "what do you mean to say?".
Hoseok laughed aggressively to the side, then leaned back and said " I'll tell you how it is.This isn't about Jungkook.I know guys like Jimin.He was away for a long time, hes troubled, needs to make sure his influence hasn't faded.And who does he find going astray? His loyal dog.All he is doing is using Jungkook to dominate Taehyung."
Namjoon was about to say something but was cut off "Jimin however isn't afraid of going back to prison.If we're really ready to fight him its no question he's not gonna hold back."

*A/N: This book is directly connected to my other book "Broke Thieves" as broke thieves is a sequel to it :) Right now I'm writing them parallel to each other.
But what's for sure is that the BTS of "broke thieves" are the adult version of the BTS of "buy buns". They drastically change in character, many of them fall into an even darker place, but they're supporting each other.That's what I wanted to explain.Thank you for reading :))

Oh and also.For those who are confused (after reading both).It is necessary to know what happens at the end of this book to understand what happens in the beginning of the sequel. BUT since " broke thieves" is an independent book it will be uncovered in broke thieves as the story progresses.*