17

*Jimin POV*

I carefully laid him on my bed, making a huge effort not to wake him.
The morning sun had risen and my mind was filled with fog.
What was I doing? Nothing of this seemed like me.It wasn't like me to trust someone this much.I was supposed to feel troubled but looking at Jungkooks sleeping face put me at ease a little.

I put on my jacket and decided to go for a walk.It was far from me to stay and be confronted with the boy in my bed.
My hand rested on the doorknob when I heard a voice "Hyung..".
I turned.Jungkooks eyes were half opened.
Despite that I stepped out the door.
I had to get my mind away, otherwise I'd go crazy.

*Hoseok POV*

" Baby what are you doing?" I asked, looking down on the flickering screen that Yoongi had been focusing on for hours.
It seemed his hands were flying over the keyboard.
"S-sorry I gotta- uh-" he stuttered trying to tell me he needed some peace.
I smirked, brushing a loose hairstrand behind his ear.
Then I went to get him a cup of coffee.
"You've been working for hours honey.Ever since these old computers have been delivered that's the only thing you're focused on."

I felt like my boyfriend was creating Frankensteins monster and all I could do was bring him a drink.
"You know if you're doing something illegal I'd like to know so I can put you on my shoulder and run if they find us" I tried to get his attention.

Somehow it worked "you can't carry me" he briefly glanced.
"You wanna try?" Under his protest I picked him up."H-Hoseok that's- stop this shit, I gotta keep working-" he protested, despite blushing cutely.
"Hyung, Share some of your attention with your lonely boyfriend will you?"
"You're so clingy"

That's when familiar voices could be heard from the device.I looked down on the monitor just to find a motion version of Jungkook and Jimin on the screen.
It seemed they were fighting.
"It just doesn't work Jungkook, wake up!"
We could see Jimin pushing Jungkook.
"That's just your weird picture of yourself talking!If you want to keep living like that, fine with me!"
Jungkook stormed out and after him ran Jimin.
I shut down the monitor.
"What the hell is this?!" I asked Yoongi, out of breath."Have you been working so hard for THIS?Surveillance cameras? Really Yoongi?!How much longer are you going to run after Jungkook?" I was a little agitated but mostly sad, something was not right with him.
"You don't understand.I had a feeling- no I knew Jimin would be treating him like this!He's scum!Hoseok!"
I bit my lip, then I took the whole computer, freed it from the cables and threw it out of the window onto the street, where it miserably split.
Yoongi looked at me in disbelieve.
Then he stormed out.
"Taehyung ?! Where did Yoongi go?!" I asked after I lost him, only finding Tae stand at the door.
In this moment I knew something was off when Taehyung gazed at me with a chill expression and replied nonchalantly, lighting his cig.
"Buying buns"

*Yoongi POV*

Where did Jimin go?! He was just here?!Why are they running so far??
I wasn't going to let Jimin hurt Jungkook any more than he already did.
However it would end, I was ready to risk everything, my mind went blank as my bare feet clapped onto the wet ground.
It was the morning after a rain, the streets were still full of puddles.
People were tired since it was so early and their vision small because they just woke up.
Then I saw Jimin, he had almost catched up to Jungkook by now.
Jungkook was running, there was only a street parting us from him.
Jimin didn't hesitate and nor did I.
Then Jungkook turned around in shock.
I saw his small pupils, then the truck towering over Jimin.
But even in these split seconds I didn't care what would happen to Jimin.
He would pay.
But..But where was I?
The same pathway, the same street, the same one step away from the truck that would hit us both in a matter of seconds.
Everything stopped.
I could feel my rips cracking, tasted blood, felt like I was puking while my organs were being pressed out.
I couldn't scream, I can't remember what happened next.

*A/N: next chapter is gonna be the last one of this book, then it continues in "Broke Thieves"*