15

*Jungkook POV*

I could feel a gentle touch on my head.
"Mhh Jimin-hyung?" I asked, still half asleep.
"Don't... Just sleep" he cooed.
"But if you tell me to I don't want to"
My voice grew more steady as I became fully awake and rose in the bed, rubbing my eyes.
"You're more stubborn than I thought, yes.." Jimin admitted.
"What are you doing here hyung? Is this another ' I'm hurting you because I don't know how to deal with myself' action?" I asked, nonchalantly.
"They never mentioned anything about this to me" He genuinely seemed regretful.
Then pushed my chin up and looked me straight in the eyes.
"I wanted to be the first one you see after you wake up so that I could apologize to you.I'm sorry" he said.
It was shocking hearing an apology from him.What had changed his mind?

Jimin couldn't have possibly broken my trust, I didn't trust him in any part of the way.
"This is hard to believe hyung.What reason do they have to kidnap me without your order?" I averted my gaze, staring out of the window where there were squirrels playing in the trees.
I was about to call out to him about it, forgetting all my sorrow.
"I told them to bring Hoseok."
"That doesn't make sense?"
"You were a hostage, do you get it?"

Only then I realized how close Hoseok and Yoongi had grown.
So close Hoseok would even turn himself in to save Yoongis best friend.

All of a sudden I felt lonely.

When I was young my dad was never home.I always had a babysitter but she'd only turn on TV and tell me to be quiet.
We lived a good life in a big house but I had noone to share it with.
Whenever my dad actually decided to show up he would talk about a single thing.
A crown made of diamonds.
Back then I had a feeling my dad was in some shady business, but it wasn't until later that I realized he was a thief.
Nonetheless I didn't care, I was the average left alone teenager, turning to drugs.

Jimin was about to leave seeing I didn't give him any reaction.
"Hyung please don't go" I begged and held onto his wrist. "They can't see me here, Jungkook, I only came to tell you this" Jimin explained.
"Then how did you even get in?"
He pointed at the window.
I realized the tree was perfect for climbing up to the window.
"Pff ahahahaha" I laughed, imagining the sight of Jimin climbing up here
"So you did it like the squirrels hyung" I pressed out under tears, it was too hilarious.
"Are you seriously laughing at me you punk?" He only seemed half upset.
"I'm sorry, its just too funny!Then are you gonna climb out too?"
"Like hell I would after your reaction.."

I asked him to stay again but he couldn't.
He was too close to going back to juvenile prison and couldn't allow himself another misfit.

*Namjoon POV*

It was time to tell Jin.
Time to tell him how I felt.
I had waited for this moment for months, cowardly observed him from a distance and pitied myself.
"Hyungnim!Can we talk?" I asked, knocking on his door in the dorm.
After the door opened, a sleepy Jin walked out."don't you want to come in first?" He asked when I stood in place.
"Uhm...can we talk outside?Please?" I couldn't risk getting heard by Younjun and Kai.

He stepped outside leaving the door open.
Fuck it  I told myself they shall hear if they must.
"Hyung I..there has been something I need to tell you..actually for a long time I..I've admired you from a distance.I know you had hard times and..I wish I could've been there for you.I've decided to finally tell you how I feel.Hyungnim..I like you"
I said, full of new found confidence.

I anticipated his answer, I was even ready to be rejected.But instead of giving me an answer he burst out laughing.
"Pff Namjoon that's cute hahaha" he laughed, breathless.
Then he went all serious again
"I'll tell you something. I don't really care for that but..if you're going to be a good boy and do what I say..~" his voice became sensual, he tasted my body with his fingers.
"I might be willing to make you my toy."

*Jin POV*

"I've always wanted to test these...Namjoon-ah" I said from above, looking down on the slave who had been tied and blindfolded.
"How'd you like my cock in your asshole?
I can make you feel it real good if you're gonna be obedient" I told him.
He has been staying quiet and holding his breath for the past few minutes while I had my babies have his fun with him.

"Daddy I really like the new toy" Kai said, throwing himself onto me.
"Yeah?" I smiled cockily, the whip in one hand and my baby in the other.
"We have to train it well" I said, signalizing Yeonjun to slap him.
Namjoon shivered, his body looked cold since we had stripped him down and put latex shorts on him.

At the time I was still a fairly innocent soul, the me from a few years later would still have fun with people like Namjoon but enjoy mind games way more.
Soon I had realized that even this much of thrill wouldn't suffice for a person like myself.I also came to the conclusion that however I thought about it, I couldn't consider myself healthy minded.
Holding back from meeting with Taehyung probably added to my mind growing scarier day by day.
Soon I wasn't sure anymore if I would ever be able to feel the average level of emotions or if I'd stay this different from everyone else.