Chapter Five

Still feeling uncomfortable from Daehyung's warning, I ran away to a place where I can temporarily escape from all the gossips. I accessed the rooftop and examined it. It was the same. Everything was where it was left since the last time I was here. I made my way to the bench that I sat on the last time and I calmed down. For some reason, the rooftop was a place that easily blew all of my worries away. Compared to the places I found in the past, the rooftop felt more like home to me. Like my grandmother's house. My true home. I missed home. I missed the good breakfast my grandmother made me everyday. I missed her nagging that I waste money on food that isn't as good as hers. I missed kissing her cheeks before leaving for school. I missed her. I lost her. I breath in the fresh air. I need to move on, but I can't help but to think about her when I need comfort.

Some time passed as I lost myself in my thoughts. I didn't move until I was cut from my thoughts due to my stomach growling. I guessed that it was lunch already. I quickly went to the cafeteria to buy something and tried to avoid any stares. I love food. I carefully looked at which main dish was most appetizing to my eyes. I chose a meat dish and paid for it. I hummed when the smell reached my nose. I was heading towards the cafeteria's exit when someone bumped into me making the person's spaghetti dish spill all over my borrowed uniform and ruin my lunch. No. One. Ruins. My. Food. I lifted my head to see Kim Soomi standing in a perfectly clean uniform as she tried hiding her smile that went from ear to ear.

"Sorry. PARK Soomi." she said, pretending to feel apologetic.

I scoffed. I looked down at my clothes and gritted my teeth. There is no use trying to destroy her for ruining my food and clothes. Every body in the room was on her side and I know I would totally lose. Daehyung passed by with his minions behind him and grinned widely. He approached the scene and draped his arm on Kim Soomi's shoulder. Or should I say the Witch's shoulder. It made me feel sick that the Witch had the same name as me.

"How are you?" he asked me.

"Great. Thank you." I hissed.

Suddenly, his dark eyes returned and I felt the room turn cold. It was the same feeling again. I was scared again. I tried keeping my expression blank again. I decided staying where I was was useless and made my way around them to avoid his piercing gaze.

"Not so fast." Daehyung said.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He grabbed my shoulders with both hands and towered me. His grip on my shoulders make me wince. He leaned his face towards my ear and whispered, making me sweat a cold sweat.

"Have you heard the new rumors? First, we used to be a couple and you're trying to take revenge on me. Very funny. And now we're sibling and we hate each other intensively." He looked at my face. I stared right back at him being the bravest that I could possibly be. "It would be a shame if they were both true right? Why don't we prove one of them? Baby." he added.

I opened my mouth to protest, but Daehyung prevented me. He had pushed his lips onto mine with his eyes closed. My eyes widen by his sudden action and pushed him off me. He stumbled a few steps behind with a smirk on his face. Whispers filled the room. I walked out pretending to be angry. When no one was in sight, my eyes started to become blurry and I dashed to the safest place I could think of. The rooftop. I pushed the door open ignoring that it made a loud noise. I made my way to the bench, but fell down half way there. I stayed on the synthetic grass and hugged my knees to my chest when I felt tears running down my cheeks. I shout. I was angry, angry at myself for being so stupid. Heck. I don't even know what I felt. I felt that I shouldn't be crying and I tried to stop. However, tears kept on running down my cheeks. The feeling was familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on what feeling it was.

After a minute, my tears stopped, but I still felt the same. I stood up and went towards the railing. I held onto it and stared down. I was hesitating. I was alone. I had two choices. I either jump or continue feeling like this. The first being more bearable, I lift one leg over the railing. I didn't care anymore. I want to join my grandmother. I was sick of being lonely at school. I was sick of not being able to have qualities to make friends. I was about to climb on to the edge when a pair of strong arms pull me away from it, causing me to fall along with the person. I sat on my side rubbing my shoulder from the pain the impact made. I suddenly felt angry at the person.

"WHY? Why did you pull me away, Suho?!" I blurted as I stood.

I stare down at the person. Lay was rubbing his shoulder and he was looking at me confused.

"I'm sorry for yelling." I apologized before he can say something.

He stayed silent and he watched me. I thought back at what I had just said. I was being how a bully wants me to act. I tried to commit suicide for a dumb reason. Heck I didn't even know the reason myself. I promised my grandmother that I would never do such a thing. Never. However, it was the second time that happened because I was weak. The first time, I was saved. Just like a few moments ago. I was saved by the kindest person I've met after my grandmother. Suho. My mind flashed a memory of Suho laying flat on the ground in an alley with a red puddle that was growing beside his head. I fell back down and hugged my knees. I don't want to remember. I closed my eyes tightly.

"What's wrong?" Lay asked.

My eyes widen. Returning to reality, I remembered that Lay was there. I stood up and ran away once again not knowing what else I could do.