A/N- for all that are confused...

So the first chapter was when she was taken away from Amity from only living there for 6 years.

The second chapter is when she is being dragged away from Candor when she is 10, she stayed there for 4 years.

The third chapter is when the war is happening and she takes refuge in dauntless.

The fourth chapter is when the war is at it's worst, and everything falls apart (When the war almost ends). She is 13 at the time.

The fifth chapter is the present day.

And all of the chapters are in Briar's pov so far

The first four chapters are previews for the prequel for the series, so you'll be able to see more of her past in that.

Tommy/Thomas is her best friend.

Nash Hayward is a jokester.

Everyone thinks Masten is a lil bitch and he is also referred to as Dicky sometimes.

Charly is Erudite.

Briar hates her 'parents'

Marlene is Amity, or so you think.

I do not own divergent, this is only slightly based off divergent, and this story is kind of an AU but kind of an original if you get what I mean...

The story is also set at the time of Allegiant's epilogue except for the first four chapters, which is before then.

Sorry I just needed to clear that up for you people who are confused about the beginning of the book.

So anyways...

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating in so long!

I guess I just haven't been on for a bit...

But I'm back so yay!

I'm pretty sure that this is gonna take priority over TL.

But you never know...

So I'm gonna try and upload both of them frequently.

Emphasis on try, kay?

So anyways...

Byeeeeee!

-emmx