1-2 | Run in with the bitch patrol

"Seriously guys, this is an important note. In a months time you will be at the choosing ceremony. This is where you choose the faction you will be in for the rest of your life. There will be 5 bowls in front of you, one representing each faction. Yes, a faction, Finnigan. This changes your life for good. You will have to pass initiation in whichever faction you choose, whether it be your current faction, or a new life in a new faction altogether. If you don't you will be..."

He takes a deep breath before he speaks again.

"Factionless..." He says sadly

Many gasps throughout the room, some are shouting, some are crying, some are shocked. Some are even laughing. But all of us are... fighting?

I can see something coming up, that will change not only ours, but everyone inside the fence's lives forever.

I can feel something off about the vice principal, she seems evil. She must be planning something, good or bad, and I feel a bad vibe about her so... I'm guessing it's something bad.

"This... meeting is dismissed..." The principal says.

He seems odd today, I wonder what's up with him?

The VP comes to speak again.

"STUDENTS!"

That got everyone quiet.

"Greene, Hayward and Bre. My office. Now." The vice principal curtly snaps over the mic at the pedestal, and them she steps away.

I knew the VP hated me.

The pansycake.

I walk to the office and wait for the next words, accompanied by Hayward and Greene. We enter the office unwillingly.

The VP slams the door and begins shouting profanities about us.

Nash

"We'll let this be quick, you three. I'll start with you, Hayward."

We all gulp, and I must look positively terrified.

"You are in the least amount of trouble."

I start to look somewhat relieved.

"But you still had no right to make those noises while I was speaking. Not just to mention that it was rude, but highly disrespectful of you to do so in front of your superiors. Detention."

Now I'm scared.

"You may leave now."

I run out of the dreaded office as soon as my instincts hit me which is as soon as she said I could leave.

First things first, I have a detention. But Greene and Bre?

Absolutely, positively screwed.

Greene

She turns around to face us.

"Now you two." She scowls. "What are we going to do with you."

We glance at each other for a second then turn back to face the devil herself.

"How dare you!" she yells.

I try to put in a brave face to brace myself for the yelling about to happen next.

"How could you do this? Especially when the most important announcement of the year was about to be said!"

"The principal laughed though." I interject

"He said it was c-l-a-s-s-i-c!" Bre quickly adds

"I don't care if he liked it! I don't care if he said it was c-l-a-s-s-i-c, as you said! It was rude, and utterly disrespectful to your superiors!"

"What superiors?" I scoffs "I am the superior."

"No you're not Greene." she sighs "Nobody even likes you."

She even added in an extra facepalm, because, why not.

"I don't care. Detention for the both of you!"

"Is that your favourite one-liner or something?" she says

"Utter bullshit." I interject

"I've had it up to here with you two." the VP shouts. "You two will partner up for every project for two weeks. Yes, two weeks."

Glares and many 'The F*ck?' expressions are given, not to mention the usual arguments handed out.

"And you will remain civil."

I sigh. He scoffs. She points at the door.

"Now, get out of my office, you little twats!"

We don't waste time, and get the hell out of the office like we're running from Grievers.